Seahawks sign former Washington QB Stephen Morris

TheChancellor

4 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

If it true that Colin K was going to work out for them until he said he wouldn't stop kneeling?

" It was not because he said he declined to stop kneeling, tho. The team asked for his plan moving forward on how to handle everything and there was not a firm plan. "

So yes, it was because he said he wouldn't stop kneeling.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Before he left the 49ers he said he was going to stand for the anthem. So it’s more likely he just doesn’t want to lose his newly acquired status as a civil rights hero

He did not say that. It's been debunked on several occasions. 

I don't understand why the Seahawks would bring this attention to themselves anyways. Wilson has never missed a game, they don't need someone like Kaepernick to back him up. Just sign Stephen Morris without snubbing Kaepernick and nobody bats an eye.

The fact that they snubbed him like that will only strengthen his legal case against the league.

6 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Has he said he didn’t say that? Or did a “fact checking” site just claim it debunked?

Seperate point. The NFL isn’t blackballing Kaepernick. The fans are

The person it was attributed to, Jason LaCanfora, retracted it and stated that he never spoke to Kaepernick regarding whether he would stand or not. The fans are not blackballing him. They don't sign contracts. But whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess. 

Morris should be a decent backup for Seattle. As to Kaep. I don't understand why they'd want or need him anyway. A guy like Wilson as your #1 QB you just need a Morris type backup not a Kaep type backup. IE Kaep could be considered a #1.

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

The person it was attributed to, Jason LaCanfora, retracted it and stated that he never spoke to Kaepernick regarding whether he would stand or not. The fans are not blackballing him. They don't sign contracts. But whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess. 

So no. Kaepernick didn’t say he didn’t say it. Thank you 

Archived