Seahawks sign former Washington QB Stephen Morris

TheChancellor

20 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I don't understand why the Seahawks would bring this attention to themselves anyways. Wilson has never missed a game, they don't need someone like Kaepernick to back him up. Just sign Stephen Morris without snubbing Kaepernick and nobody bats an eye.

The fact that they snubbed him like that will only strengthen his legal case against the league.

Your only as good as your back up.

55 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So no. Kaepernick didn’t say he didn’t say it. Thank you 

Why would he say he didnt say something no one says he said? He also never said he was the leader of isis but thay doesnt mean hes the leader of isis. 

But this is common practice in the nfl. Teams dont want people who they consider distractions. Tebow is a capable backup but is a massive distraction. Not signing a backup who will bring in constant press isnt a new thing. 

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

The person it was attributed to, Jason LaCanfora

Well, there's your problem right there. If LaCanfora reports something, you can reliably bet on the opposite being true.

[source: having had that turd be the beat reporter for Washington for too many years]

On 13/04/2018 at 8:33 AM, One Punch Man said:

Underwhelming signing but I understand it. He’s a mobile QB with decent arm strength. Maybe he’ll be alright under Wilson’s tutelage.

He'll be like 26 by the time camp opens, and he's really pushing the lower thresholds of "decent arm strength".  He is what he is at this point.  There's not going to be some miracle tutelage.  He's a 3rd QB/Camp Arm calibre quarterback.

It was interesting a long time ago when he landed on the Jaguars with ties to his old college OC...and that went nowhere either.  He's just not good.

Nothing wrong with it as a depth signing for the Seahawks.  But if he's your "backup QB"...you're not in good shape, and you'd better hope that OLine is miraculously fixed to keep Russell healthy.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

How come we don't have a thread in General for Kap being blackballed? It's worth the discussion and the Mods shouldn't shut it down for political issues because its football and political mixed into one. Am I just not seeing it?

There’s a zero tolerance policy for politics regardless of it being football related or not. Time and time again the mods have found people cannot handle that kind of discussion and keep it related to football, so they just stay ahead of it 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

There’s a zero tolerance policy for politics regardless of it being football related or not. Time and time again the mods have found people cannot handle that kind of discussion and keep it related to football, so they just stay ahead of it 

Yeah I figured that was the case. Still dumb. Shouldn't be up to the Mods to monitor content as long as it relates to football in some fashion; which in this case it does. If it turns into a L v. R debate then shut it down, but until it proves itself to be that, the discussion should be had.

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah I figured that was the case. Still dumb. Shouldn't be up to the Mods to monitor content as long as it relates to football in some fashion; which in this case it does. If it turns into a L v. R debate then shut it down, but until it proves itself to be that, the discussion should be had.

Its never been that way and never will.

Anyways,  I'm surprised Seattle didn't re-sign Austin Davis. What's up with that?

18 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Its never been that way and never will.

Anyways,  I'm surprised Seattle didn't re-sign Austin Davis. What's up with that?

I'm kinda surprised nobody has signed Davis.  He seems like at least as capable a backup as some of these other guys with deals out there.

Archived