Fat German becomes NFL commissioner

Fatgerman

...and removes Kiwi, Nude, and Bosko from the league permanently, with prejudice...or til the second coming at least. Sorry guys, had to happen. The madness must stop. 

1-Mayfield or Darnold

Trade back with Buffalo, cuz NY Giants take Chubb at 2. Get 12, 22, & 53 + a 1st in 2019.

12-Denzel "New Trauma" Ward

22-Derrius Guice

Trade up from 32 into mid 20's

2?-Isaiah Oliver

Trade up from 35 into late 20's

2?-Courtland Sutton

53-Anthony Miller

64-Jerome Baker

Go ahead and hate the idea of two WR's, but I've got a good idea of what is ahead of us. Gordon falls off the wagon and adios; mind you, I'm not rooting for this. Or he balls out, stays clean for once, and demands a crazy fat contract that we'll not be able to give for the fear that him getting big money leads to a lazy, suspended, pothead. Really think about the scenerios with him. In most, we lose.

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

...and removes Kiwi, Nude, and Bosko from the league permanently, with prejudice...or til the second coming at least. Sorry guys, had to happen. The madness must stop. 

1-Mayfield or Darnold

Trade back with Buffalo, cuz NY Giants take Chubb at 2. Get 12, 22, & 53 + a 1st in 2019.

12-Denzel "New Trauma" Ward

22-Derrius Guice

Trade up from 32 into mid 20's

2?-Isaiah Oliver

Trade up from 35 into late 20's

2?-Courtland Sutton

53-Anthony Miller

64-Jerome Baker

Go ahead and hate the idea of two WR's, but I've got a good idea of what is ahead of us. Gordon falls off the wagon and adios; mind you, I'm not rooting for this. Or he balls out, stays clean for once, and demands a crazy fat contract that we'll not be able to give for the fear that him getting big money leads to a lazy, suspended, pothead. Really think about the scenerios with him. In most, we lose.

Honestly I'm less upset about the idea of two WR's as I am about 2 Corners that high, I think we at least need one and I love trading up for Cortland Sutton.

Granted, I really like both CB's you took, but having just signed EJ Gaines, TJ Carrie, Terrance Mitchell with Brian Body Calhoun on the roster, i'm not sure we need 2 first round corners.

I think I would prefer to look at a DT in the late first if we get Ward at 12.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd throw an underscore between fat and German. I guess I just assumed you guys weren't complete idiots. My mistake.;):D Either way, it's all good. I couldn't care less what I'm called. I was called Cartman for 2 years in highschool. Didn't bother me. To be fair, I was fat and swore a lot.

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I guess I just assumed you guys weren't complete idiots. My mistake.

I mean, we're here posting constantly about a team that went 1-31 over the past two seasons and has been the gold standard for complete ineptitude for the better part of 25 years now. Why on earth would you assume that?

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If I had to do it all over again, I'd throw an underscore between fat and German. I guess I just assumed you guys weren't complete idiots. My mistake.;):D Either way, it's all good. I couldn't care less what I'm called. I was called Cartman for 2 years in highschool. Didn't bother me. To be fair, I was fat and swore a lot.

I just can't believe you grouped me in with those knuckledraggers. I'm a knuckledragger dragger; it's totally different. I drag them around, not am them. You really dropped the ball this time, fatgerboi (not "boy", as you are friends with Mind) 

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Just when I thought Bosko was king of the hill, a new sheriff comes to town...and I gotta say I love the weapons in ya holster...Guice, Sutton, Miller, Baker. I mean, I don't think it'll happen but HOT DAMN

Convince me (well, you know, if ya' wanna) that Sutton will be able to separate in the NFL. He looked slow in film to me, though he has great hands to go with his size.

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Honestly I'm less upset about the idea of two WR's as I am about 2 Corners that high, I think we at least need one and I love trading up for Cortland Sutton.

Granted, I really like both CB's you took, but having just signed EJ Gaines, TJ Carrie, Terrance Mitchell with Brian Body Calhoun on the roster, i'm not sure we need 2 first round corners.

I think I would prefer to look at a DT in the late first if we get Ward at 12.

I think you kinda answered yourself on this one. Look at those names again. The only one close to a good, starting boundary corner is Gaines, and he's on a one year deal. Everyone else is depth signings or nickel corners. We don't want to be solid or above average at corner to truly compete in the years to come. We want to be great.

Ward and Oliver are two legit outside CBs, our future tandem. I'm going with the strength of this draft, CBs, instead of going against it.

Archived