Frosti First Mock

xlfrosti

Hey Everyone,

This is my first mock. So it took a little bit to do, but I would love your feedback. If you don't like your pick. Then put the player you would choose.

Also, I'm going to do a Second Round so if you could add what your other teams need are then that would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

FIRST ROUND

With the 1st Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns Select Sam Darnold, QB, USC

TRADE!!!
New York Giants Trade - 2nd Pick
Denver Broncos Trade - 5th, 40th

With the 2nd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos (Via New York Giants) Select Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

With the 3rd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New York Jets (via Indianapolis Colts) Select Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

With the 4th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns Select Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St.

With the 5th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the New York Giants Select Bradley Chubb, EDGE, North Carolina St.

With the 6th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts Select Quenton Nelson, OG, Norte Dame

TRADE!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade - 7th Pick
Buffalo Bills trade - 12th, 53rd, 96th

With the 7th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills (via Tampa Bay Buccaneers) Select Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

With the 8th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears Select Tremaine Edmunds, EDGE, Virginia Tech

With the 9th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers Select Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

With the 10th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders Select Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia

With the 11th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins Select Vita Vea, DL, Washington

With the 12th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Via Buffalo Bills) Select Derwin James, S, Florida State.

TRADE!!!
Washington Redskins Trade - 13th Pick
Baltimore Ravens Trade - 16th Pick, 83rd

With the 13th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens  (Via Washington Redskins) Select Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama

TRADE!!!
Green Bay Packers Trade - 14th Pick
Dallas Cowboys Trade - 19th, 81st

With the 14th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys (Via Green Bay Packers) Select Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

With the 15th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

With the 16th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins (Via Baltimore Ravens) Select Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

With the 17th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers Select Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama.

TRADE!!!
Seattle Seahawks Trade - 18th
Atlanta Falcons Trade 26th, 90th

With the 18th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons  (Via Seattle Seahawks) Select Taven Bryan DT, Florida

With the 19th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers (Via Dallas Cowboys) Select Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College

With the 20th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions Select Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA.

With the 21st Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals Select Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

With the 22nd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills Select Will Hernandez, G, UTEP

With the 23rd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots (Via Los Angeles Rams) Select Leighton Vander Esch, ILB, Boise State

With the 24th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Carolina Panthers Select Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama

With the 25th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans Select Justin Reid, S, Stanford.

With the 26th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks (Via Atlanta Falcons) Select Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia

With the 27th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the New Orleans Saints Select Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

TRADE!!
Pittsburgh Steelers Trade - 28th
Cleveland Browns Trade - 33rd, 114th

With the 28th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns (Via Pittsburgh Steelers) Select D.J. Moore, WR, LSU

With the 29th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars Select Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

TRADE!!!
Minnesota Vikings Trade - 30th
Arizona Cardinals Trade - 47th, 79th, Next Years Pick (2nd or 3rd?)

With the 30th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals (Via Minnesota Vikings) Select Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

With the 31st Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots Select Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

With the 32nd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

11 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Josh Johnson? Tayron Bryant? Will Herandez? Rodden Harrison? Isiah Winn? Micheal Hurst? D.J. More? I don’t like to be this guy, but that many wrong names? Checking your spelling only takes a couple seconds. 

Updated Thanks and your not the guy, just helping me out.

Funny thing was I put that into Grammarly and it didn't check it.  

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

My guess is that the Broncos would have to give up a lot more than that to move up to #2 overall.

As for my team, I'd be just fine with the Vikings making that trade. 

Thanks for your input!

For the Broncos trade I just put that in. Probably add next year's pick as well.

41 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

TRADE!!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade - 7th Pick
Buffalo Bills trade - 12th, 22nd, 53rd

I know you're a Bucs fan but lmfao please

1(7) 1500 pts

1(12) 1200 pts
1(22) 780 pts
2(53) 370 pts
2350 pts

That's a ludicrous trade.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

1(7) 1500 pts

1(12) 1200 pts
1(22) 780 pts
2(53) 370 pts
2350 pts

Sometimes you have to pay a crazy amount to trade up. Ill take out the 53rd and put another round for us. I really don't go with the draft value chart 

Just now, xlfrosti said:

Sometimes you have to pay a crazy amount to trade up. Ill take out the 53rd and put another round for us. I really don't go with the draft value chart 

If you were talking to any NFL GM, they'd laugh at that deal.

Just now, Danger said:

Also, a reach of a pick at a position we don't need. No thanks.

If you read above. It states what position or player you would pick if you don't like it. I was thinking Guice, but again that might be a reach for you guys also.

Just now, xlfrosti said:

If you read above. It states what position or player you would pick if you don't like it. I was thinking Guice, but again that might be a reach for you guys also.

That's fine, he'd be BPA, and we likely won't bring back Ajayi in 2019.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

1(7) 1500 pts

1(12) 1200 pts
1(22) 780 pts
2(53) 370 pts
2350 pts

I don't disagree. But the Bills traded ~800 points over value (if you assume the future second as the 16th pick) to move up three spots with the Colts. So the scale isn't always the rule.

Archived