Frosti First Mock

xlfrosti

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't disagree. But the Bills traded ~800 points over value (if you assume the future second as the 16th pick) to move up three spots with the Colts. So the scale isn't always the rule.

I get paying more for moving up, but that's far too extreme.

7 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

TRADE!!
Pittsburgh Steelers Trade - 28th
Cleveland Browns Trade - 33rd, 114th

I can see the Steelers trading down here, but likely for a team that wants QB. I don't see Cleveland moving up for a WR, but you never know.

Hard seeing Mo Hurst to saints... Rankins is the 3 which is position Hurst would have to play. Also, I know he was eventually cleared but Saints got burned with a DT with a heart condition in Fairley so hard to believe they would invest a 1st round pick in another potential situation like that in the future.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't disagree. But the Bills traded ~800 points over value (if you assume the future second as the 16th pick) to move up three spots with the Colts. So the scale isn't always the rule.

Don’t think Beane would do this trade. Giving up to much value. Like the picks though. 

Peace

I like the player in Taven Bryan if there at 26 but he's not worth trading up for considering a player as good if not better than him in Maurice Hurst and a player like B.J. Hill can be had at 26 easily.    The DT group is way to deep in this draft in the late 1st to early 2nd round to trade up for a guy who some consider a early 2nd round player.  Although i consider him a late 1st guy around 26.     The only DT i trade up for in this entire draft is Vita Vea and i offer the same trade you just made if he falls to 18 for him.   Other than that i'll pass easily on a trade for a player of Bryans caliber.     If we was smart we would actually trade down instead because all the DT's like   Bryan, Hurst, Hill, Settle, Shepherd are all pretty talented and we honestly need a NT more than a SDE/DT.   But Bryan at 26 would be acceptable as would Hurst if we can get a legit solid NT in rounds 2 or 3.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:09 PM, xlfrosti said:

Sometimes you have to pay a crazy amount to trade up. Ill take out the 53rd and put another round for us. I really don't go with the draft value chart 

Still is quite a bit though. Even if you dont go on the value chart. If you take away #22 or even just the 2nd you wouldnt need another coming back. The Buccs aren't taking a QB so odds are they aren't going to get a ridiculous trade up to move down just 5 spots

Any mock with Vea for Miami works for me

As for the trade for Mayfield, if he turns into a legit franchise QB, it'll be well worth a giving up an additional 1st and 2nd. It's hard to put a draft pick price on a franchise QB. 

Archived