Games

MookieMonstah

Anyone planning to attend any games this year? The lady and I went to the Bills/Pats game last year, sat first row in the endzone and froze my butt off but what amazing seats. We usually go to the Christmas Eve game but might switch it up this year and go a bit earlier to avoid the 20 degree snowfall weather.

What about you guys?

I went to see Raiders/Jets at the fifty yard line in the first section about 8 rows back. It was quite an experience. Going to Dallas in a couple weeks to see the Draft. Games? I usually see maybe one game a year or every other year starting back around 2005. I've been to pre-season, regular season, and playoff games at Gillette. Never seen an AFC Championship or Super Bowl, but this year if they make it back to the big game I may try to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve lived in Michigan my whole life, so I haven’t had the opportunity to really go see a Pats game. I’m sure it’s nothing compared to a home game at Foxboro, but I’m going to my first Patriots game at Detroit in week 3. That’s the plan anyways. Must see the GOAT before it’s too late.

First game I went to was Week 1 '06. Brady got strip sacked by Aaron Schobel (probably the biggest Matt Light killer outside of Jason Taylor back in those days) and returned for a touchdown on the first play of the game. Pretty ugly from there but they came back and won it, it was also Laurence Maroney's first game and he looked GOOD. This was also when Branch was still holding out/trying to engineer a trade (I think it happened a day or two after that game) so the offense was really mostly him and Dillon, should've known then how barren the receiving corps would be that whole season. Say what you will about the crowd at Gillette, I've always had a great time.

Didn't attend a game last year, but I think I'm going to the Chiefs SNF game with a good pal who's a diehard Chiefs fan. We went to the playoff game when they played two seasons ago.

I've been to a ton of good games over the years: Playoff game against the Colts when Ty Law picked off Manning 3 times, SNF in the rain against the Niners, Vs. the Jets when we lost in OT, but Moss made that ridiculous TD catch to get to OT (off memory), SB vs. the Seahawks.

I'm thinking about going to the week 2 game against the Jags since I will be in Florida on vacation that week. 

I've mostly been to Carolina games as a buddy has season tix.  Saw the Pats on a Monday night game about 4 years ago and the Lions a couple of years ago. 

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I'm thinking about going to the week 2 game against the Jags since I will be in Florida on vacation that week. 

I've mostly been to Carolina games as a buddy has season tix.  Saw the Pats on a Monday night game about 4 years ago and the Lions a couple of years ago. 

Eff that game ¬¬

Archived