Cowboys cut Dez Bryant

49erurtaza

43 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What does he want? 1 year 10Mil?

Not happening. His value exponentially goes down after the draft. 

Not necessarily. Teams only have a limited amount of picks and needs aren’t always filled. Some team will still have a need at WR and Bryant is by far the best on the market. He’ll get work. 

58 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Not necessarily. Teams only have a limited amount of picks and needs aren’t always filled. Some team will still have a need at WR and Bryant is by far the best on the market. He’ll get work. 

Of course. He's just not getting the money he wants. That's what I mean by his value.

58 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Of course. He's just not getting the money he wants. That's what I mean by his value.

Yea I’m not really sure teams are going to be going high for Dez on that 1 year contract. Never know though. I wouldn’t mind GB giving him a look but nothing more then 7 million. 

16 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Wha??

you rascal rabbit, you! diva dez bryant would revolutionize the Ravens. Not only Flacco, but Mason Ruldoph, if they draft him.

only 7 percent of people could understand this. Hit Like if you got it!

21 hours ago, Broncofan said:

2 years allows them to spread a cap hit. Plus if he was decent no doubt year 2 was likely a value.  

Could have designed the contract to auto void after the 2019 Super Bowl so it was essentially a one year deal but treated as two for amortization purposes.

Just now, MathMan said:

you rascal rabbit, you! diva dez bryant would revolutionize the Ravens. Not only Flacco, but Mason Ruldoph, if they draft him.

The sad part is that a whole generation isn't learning of the genius of Looney Tunes.

That said ...

Just now, MathMan said:

only 7 percent of people could understand this. Hit Like if you got it!

6169374-1436409438794.gif

giphy.gif

Archived