Cowboys cut Dez Bryant

49erurtaza

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Please not us.  Please not us.  Please not us.

Giants already have Beckham, Marshall, Sheppard, I don't think they go out and add Dez on top of all that. Eagles have Alshon, Agholor, and Mike Wallace

It's pretty likely that he goes and hangs out with his BFF Josh Norman.

Just now, Danger said:

Giants already have Beckham, Marshall, Sheppard, I don't think they go out and add Dez on top of all that. Eagles have Alshon, Agholor, and Mike Wallace

I would hate this team forever if we gave Dez a contract and not Hankins.

4 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

So mad at this.  I fully expect him to do better elsewhere.  I don't love the WRs in the draft and we don't have a #1 on the roster now.  This does not make us a better team at all.

Cortland Sutton to the cowboys round 1 is a lock imo.

10 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Please not us.  Please not us.  Please not us.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

7 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I would hate this team forever if we gave Dez a contract and not Hankins.

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

technically he can with the Texans.  he can see dallas in preseason and the regular season.  LOL

It's funny that the fanbases for NFCE teams are praying it's not them lol.  I agree with the sentiment but it shows how far his stock has fallen.

There is an issue Dez created though if he does end up signing with a NFCE team now - his statement would be very clear confirmation that a team contacted him before he was officially cut.   That's an open-and-shut case of tampering.  The NFL would have to act on that evidence.   Let's face it, we know it happens, but no one is dumb enough to entrap themselves.  Well, no one except Dez anyways.

It would be ironic that Dez would start off with a new team by hurting them before he even gets on the field.   O.o

Just now, Broncofan said:

It's funny that the fanbases for NFCE teams are praying it's not them lol.  I agree with the sentiment but it shows how far his stock has fallen.

There is an issue Dez created though if he does end up signing with a NFCE team now - his statement would be very clear confirmation that a team contacted him before he was officially cut.   That's an open-and-shut case of tampering.  The NFL would have to act on that evidence.   Let's face it, we know it happens, but no one is dumb enough to entrap themselves.  Well, no one except Dez anyways.

It would be ironic that Dez would start off with a new team by hurting them before he even gets on the field.   O.o

I mean the biggest reason I don't think Dez is coming to Philly is because our resources are truly running thin, there's only so much manipulation that even the Cap God can do.

If Dez wanted to play for us on a deal we can make work, I wouldn't be against it. Our passing game would be unstoppable.

Alshon Jeffery, Dez Bryant, Nelson Agholor, Zach Ertz, and Mike Wallace all on the field at the same time? Still have Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement in the backfield too? Good luck.

14 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Alex Smith to Dez Bryant lol

Yep. It's coming.

Redskin or Texan just a matter of time. Unless the Rams go crazy again and somehow manage to pull a fast one? Can't fathom even with the Genius of Howie making that work in Philly!

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I mean the biggest reason I don't think Dez is coming to Philly is because our resources are truly running thin, there's only so much manipulation that even the Cap God can do.

If Dez wanted to play for us on a deal we can make work, I wouldn't be against it. Our passing game would be unstoppable.

Alshon Jeffery, Dez Bryant, Nelson Agholor, Zach Ertz, and Mike Wallace all on the field at the same time? Still have Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement in the backfield too? Good luck.

TBH, Dez's best days are behind him.   He doesn't win contested catches, and he's no longer able to separate.    Your O works on hammering the best matchups that week - Ertz most weeks, and depending on which D you're facing, Jeffery/Agholor & deep guy, plus the RB's.    I really don't see that it makes a huge diff to have him on your O or not.   It's great without him, and I'm not really seeing where he upgrades you given who plays the role.   

I agree it's moot given your cap situation, but Dez isn't that alpha WR1 anymore.  If he was, DAL wouldn't be cutting bait.

Archived