UPDATE- Boldin Retires after 2 Weeks with the Bills

Kmart128

59 minutes ago, Crickett said:

So, that means the Bills starting wide receivers are now Zay Jones, Corey Brown and Andre Holmes. 

I think we have a contender for worst WR corps in the league. 

Jordan Matthews is still there. It's definitely not great though, I imagine we jump on someone after cuts get announced. 

9 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Has Josh Gordon been reinstated or his he still smoking away his career ?

I wonder if any quality names will be getting cut this year ?

Not re-instated yet. No failed tests or anything have been reported, still serving time for checking into rehab after being re-instated last September. Hopefully this sends a message to other players in the league.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh lawd, he mustve not wanted to be on a tanking team.

How are we any worse than last year? Lmfao

Darby was garbage for us last year, Gilmore was  also garbage outside of the stretch run last year where he played well.

Sammy never played anyways, and sure we lost Robert Woods and Zach Brown but we added Gerald Hodges who could be what ZB was, and Zay Jones and Jordan Matthews to replace Woods, and then never suited up Sammy.

And biggest of all we replaced the awful Rex Ryan.

How exactly are we worse in any way? It's literally the same team with some lateral moves.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

How are we any worse than last year? Lmfao

Darby was garbage for us last year, Gilmore was  also garbage outside of the stretch run last year where he played well.

Sammy never played anyways, and sure we lost Robert Woods and Zach Brown but we added Gerald Hodges who could be what ZB was, and Zay Jones and Jordan Matthews to replace Woods, and then never suited up Sammy.

And biggest of all we replaced the awful Rex Ryan.

How exactly are we worse in any way? It's literally the same team with some lateral moves.

Biggest loss: Anthony Lynn

Archived