Mark Sanchez suspended 4 games for PEDs

Manny/Patrick

26 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Can we not call them PEDS...i mean its just demeaning to the good players that take them 

For the last couple of hours, I've been thinking PEDs without even thinking of the words these letters stand for, and I must agree with. If anything, poor Mark doesn't deserve the suspension, because his performance was in no way enhanced. It's like giving me a jetpack, and all I could do with it is run on the ground...

What Mark tested for was actually Adderall, for which he had a prescription on account of concussion-like symptoms suffered after he crashed into a teammate's rump; he has never knowingly taken any controlled substances; he was taking cough medicine that contained antihistamines that unfortunately tested out just like many cc's of Dianabol; he maaaay have taken a tainted dose of what he was TOLD were legal supplements (if he can find a Jets trainer who will roll over for him for half his salary); Mark's relations with that woman were purely consensual, and of a playful and platonic nature; he has no memory of the night or nights in question, nor the alleged ahem harassment, nor of offering the woman any pills except for maybe Adderall which he had a prescription for after etc., etc.; that's not what Mark Sanchez is All About; that was not Mark Sanchez acting like Mark Sanchez at the time; Mark Sanchez has always respected and admired women; Mark Sanchez is referring to himself in the Third Person; Mark Sanchez was a devotee of The Cosby Show.

From NFL Alibis 101: Don't Admit Tah NUFFIN' !

Image result for Mark Sanchez

1 hour ago, celestial said:

What kind of guy juices and still sucks?

Who said he 'juiced"?

There are two things that seriously irritate me about these type of news threads;

1) Nobody bothers to actually take the time to read articles, only the headlines, and suddenly draw their conclusion from that. Because of course the attention span nowadays is down to only having the ability the read one-liners. (thank you social media)

2) If the headline reads "X-player suspended for PED's", people automatically assume it was steroids. 

News flash. PED's are NOT always steroids! 

Also,

Sanchez blamed the positive test on an "unknowing supplement contamination." He said he had clean tests 30 days before and 12 days after his positive test.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Sanchez blamed the positive test on an "unknowing supplement contamination." He said he had clean tests 30 days before and 12 days after his positive test.

So his failsafe plan failed him once?

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So his failsafe plan failed him once?

Can't say for sure since any info that we have to go on is via media reports. Maybe his "failsafe" was about as good as Payton's was with the bounty, maybe it wasn't. Who knows. 

All that we can go on are reports right?

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Can't say for sure since any info that we have to go on is via media reports. Maybe his "failsafe" was about as good as Payton's was with the bounty. Who knows. 

All that we can go on are reports right?

Lol damn killer, didn’t know this was a sensitive topic. 

Didn’t mean to offend.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol damn killer, didn’t know this was a sensitive topic. 

Didn’t mean to offend.

No sensitive at all. I don't care one bit about this hack of a QB. It just irritates me how people are so quick to fall for media headlines and how the media in general takes advantage of it. 

I mean, what do you have to go on to assume that this was just a failsafe plan?

Archived