Mark Sanchez suspended 4 games for PEDs

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

No sensitive at all. I don't care one bit about this hack of a QB. It just irritates me how people are so quick to fall for media headlines and how the media in general takes advantage of it. 

Sure, but that doesn’t mean we should take his word at face value either.

Unless you want to take Payton and the Saints players words at face value as well

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Sure, but that doesn’t mean we should take his word at face value either.

Unless you want to take Payton and the Saints players words at face value as well

I'm not saying that either. I just edited my post while you were typing. 

What do you have to go on to assume that this was just a failsafe plan?

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

What do you have to go on to assume that this was just a failsafe plan?

I think you’re taking my statement too literally. My point was just because he says he only failed one test doesn’t mean anything. 

Im not even someone who cares about PED usage, I’ve said that multiple times in multiple threads. I just think when players give an excuse or defend themselves, there’s too much at stake to just take their word for it 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I think you’re taking my statement too literally. My point was just because he says he only failed one test doesn’t mean anything. 

Im not even someone who cares about PED usage, I’ve said that multiple times in multiple threads. I just think when players give an excuse or defend themselves, there’s too much at stake to just take their word for it 

Okay. I gotcha now. 

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Ignoring the fact that steroids and Adderall aren't even comparable, how do you think "juicing" would make him not suck at QB?

How do you know Sanchez was on Adderall? He said he mixed up his supplements. Adderall is not a supplement.  Furthermore, juicing can help athletes. That's all I'll say about that

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Says a dude whose team still employs Landry Jones...

Just in case you weren't paying attention,  Landry's become a pretty decent backup.  Not that it's saying much, but he's beaten Cleveland with the B Team two years in a row.  He's better than Sanchez at this point.

Archived