Preseason Wk 1: 49ers v Chiefs GDT

Forge

4 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Looking forward to see something of Breida, haven't watched anything of him yet. Highlights that is though, I'm not quite that mad(yet) to watch a pre-season game at 3 a.m. :D

Is NFL Game Pass an option for you where you are? Not sure the logistics of that, but it's worth the price. Every game available. Preseason live, too. 

EDIT: 

...which I realize is not important to you, lol.

38 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Is NFL Game Pass an option for you where you are? Not sure the logistics of that, but it's worth the price. Every game available. Preseason live, too. 

EDIT: 

Haha not really.

Never had the Game Pass actually, will have it for the upcoming season though.

Can't wait either! I'm interested in seeing how our Dline looks and the competition at running back. I hope Breida has a nice game as well as Lorenzo Jerome. Sucks that Kittle will be out. Still a lot of open competition! I'm just glad football is back, regardless if it's only preseason!  

I'll be third in line excited to see Breida, and even Williams, in an actual game. Other than those two would love to see Trent Taylor make some plays out of the slot. On the defensive side of the ball I'll be focus on the two 1st rounders in Thomas and Foster and the two UDFAs, James and Jerome.

3 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

EDIT: 

I wanted to get Game Pass a few years ago, but back then, I couldn't get live games, though. Maybe it's because of my canadianness. I'm just too out of market for the NFL to really care about my desire to view live games. Or maybe game pass just evolved into something a little more 2017.

10 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I wanted to get Game Pass a few years ago, but back then, I couldn't get live games, though. Maybe it's because of my canadianness. I'm just too out of market for the NFL to really care about my desire to view live games. Or maybe game pass just evolved into something a little more 2017.

Well - depends on what you're looking for. Preseason the games are live, but regular season they're not available when the game is being played. Before, you had to wait until all other NFL games were done for the day (so including the night game) before watching it, but last year I was able to watch about 30 minutes or so after the game was over. 

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well - depends on what you're looking for. Preseason the games are live, but regular season they're not available when the game is being played. Before, you had to wait until all other NFL games were done for the day (so including the night game) before watching it, but last year I was able to watch about 30 minutes or so after the game was over. 

Yeah, that's what I don't want. If I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars, I better get live games. The inability to offer certain fans with what they want is what drives them towards less than legal, and definitely less profitable (for them) alternatives.

Just now, rudyZ said:

Yeah, that's what I don't want. If I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars, I better get live games. The inability to offer certain fans with what they want is what drives them towards less than legal, and definitely less profitable (for them) alternatives.

That's understandable. I wish it was live, too, but that stupid deal with DirecTV is the problem. They have sole rights, so in order to watch live, you have to have that. Me, I like going back and rewatching from all angles to get a good view of everyone, so I'm okay with spending the $100 for that capability. Especially since I can go back and watch games in the offseason when nothing's happening. 

9 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

That's understandable. I wish it was live, too, but that stupid deal with DirecTV is the problem. They have sole rights, so in order to watch live, you have to have that. Me, I like going back and rewatching from all angles to get a good view of everyone, so I'm okay with spending the $100 for that capability. Especially since I can go back and watch games in the offseason when nothing's happening. 

I was reading about this a while back, and there are ways to avoid having to get a DirecTV package, but still get their Sunday Ticket streaming app. That may be something @rudyZ might want to look into. 

Archived