BUF G Richie Incognito "unretires", released by BUF, held for psychiatric evaluation

Broncofan

11 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Man I hope he gets help. He's gone so far off the deep end that it isn't even right to bash the guy anymore. He needs some serious help fast otherwise I wouldn't be shocked if something major happened in his life in the next 5 years.

five years? could be five weeks.

Incognito gives me the creeps, something not right with that man. When he sits down for interviews/podcasts (in mind I have the interviews after the J Martin incident, and then his appearances on PMT) he is so well spoken, seems very genuine with his  words and good hearted... but to the point that it feels forced and suddenly fake... but you still can never really tell for sure one way or the other. Definitely would theorize he has some serious mental disorder. 

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Incognito gives me the creeps, something not right with that man. When he sits down for interviews/podcasts (in mind I have the interviews after the J Martin incident, and then his appearances on PMT) he is so well spoken, seems very genuine with his  words and good hearted... but to the point that it feels forced and suddenly fake... but you still can never really tell for sure one way or the other. Definitely would theorize he has some serious mental disorder. 

He gives me the creeps too on PMT, and that's amazing considering basically all you have to do to be a good interviewee is just laugh as they roast you and answer like 3 questions sarcastically to show you "get it". Richie always borders on that guy who's "joking", but isn't really joking (at least to me), whereas PFTCommenter is basically doing a Stephen Colbert impression.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:49 AM, SmittyBacall said:

You gotta think this has to do with CTE.

Has anyone acted this insane because of CTE. Like I've heard about guys having mood swings and being depressed. This guy just seems completely out of his mind. 

10 hours ago, lancerman said:

Has anyone acted this insane because of CTE. Like I've heard about guys having mood swings and being depressed. This guy just seems completely out of his mind. 

Junior Seau... He hid it better but it ended up costing him his life.

11 hours ago, lancerman said:

I've wondered if it will come out after OJ's death that he had CTE.  That could explain a few things in his life.

Archived