Second Attempt.

Heavydan85

2 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

Hate it.  Give us Daniels.  LVE is a solid athlete but his instincts are bad and center is a much bigger need.  With McG and Wynn gone Daniels is at the top of my list.

That seems possible I was leaning oline but had to drop one to my team :)

21 minutes ago, The OUTLAW said:

I don't really care what the value chart says but IMO Miller shouldn't be a first rounder anyway so why trade up to get him?

Well in this mock they liked him, saw the Vikings, eagles, and patriots at least as potential landing spot. Moved up to get their guy. I see him as a late first early second kinda guy so it isn't a reach imo.  Also fifth year options are nice.

O

1 minute ago, Heavydan85 said:

Well in this mock they liked him, saw the Vikings, eagles, and patriots at least as potential landing spot. Moved up to get their guy. I see him as a late first early second kinda guy so it isn't a reach imo.

It's a reach, it's just that the tackle pool sucks this year.  I'm not sure Miller will ever be a decent starter and that makes it awful value.  I'd rather take a chance at 2 and 4 rather than use both of those picks on a bad player. 

Pick 26:

Falcons, DL, Da'Ron Payne

The big uglies on Defense have really fallen and the Falcons get to pick from the group.

Great pick for the Falcons and is my #2 choice behind Vea for the Falcons at 26 if the Dt's fall to us.   In order for me it would be  Vea > Payne > Hurst > Bryan > Hill  I would be happy with all 5 of them i just think we need a good run stuffer to replace Poe that can still get some pressure more than a SDE/DT guy.  Im not gonna be upset come draft day if you see those 5 names next to the Falcons at 26.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Pick 26:

Falcons, DL, Da'Ron Payne

The big uglies on Defense have really fallen and the Falcons get to pick from the group.

Great pick for the Falcons and is my #2 choice behind Vea for the Falcons at 26 if the Dt's fall to us.   In order for me it would be  Vea > Payne > Hurst > Bryan > Hill  I would be happy with all 5 of them i just think we need a good run stuffer to replace Poe that can still get some pressure more than a SDE/DT guy.  Im not gonna be upset come draft day if you see those 5 names next to the Falcons at 26.

Exactly. I'd be ecstatic with any of those guys at 26. 

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man 2 mocks in a row where we trade back but damn I want to know who you got going to us lol

Either Miller or Daniels if it stayed as I did. If I put Daniels to the Bengals LVE would probably move here.

13 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Really lazy and terrible for the Lions

It is a position they could use, haven't been shy about going there round 1, and I got to make fun of the Lions...all wins for a Michigan based fan of another team.

2 minutes ago, Heavydan85 said:

It is a position they could use, haven't been shy about going there round 1, and I got to make fun of the Lions...all wins for a Michigan based fan of another team.

They drafted Michael Roberts last year and they signed Luke Willson and Levine Toilolo this year. They already have the three tight ends that will make the final 53 man roster. Eric Ebron was drafted under a different head coach and general manager. This regime will not be drafting a tight end in round 1. 

Like I said, it's lazy and bad

Archived