Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Ben Simmons in this game reminds me so much of Lebron first post season game! 

Hes a carbon copy of him except with like 25% of his athleticism! Not fair mang..

Hes so good and he’s a little nasty. But both these teams will get waxed in the second round. No out side shooting and no one to take off the pressure of Simmons. 

Redick, Belinelli, Ilyasova, Saric, and Covington are all good shooters. How is there not enough outside shooting? Not to mention the Sixers are playing without a top-10 player in the league 

EDIT: And 25% of his athleticism? Really?

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

Redick, Belinelli, Ilyasova, Saric, and Covington are all good shooters. How is there not enough outside shooting? Not to mention the Sixers are playing without a top-10 player in the league 

They can’t create on their own. It’s simmons doing everything and it’s just ugly..

Lets face it.. Believing Joel is coming back is like believing in a resurrection? 

Just now, El ramster said:

They can’t create on their own. It’s simmons doing everything and it’s just ugly..

Lets face it.. Believing Joel is coming back is like believing in a resurrection? 

He'll be back by game three at the absolute latest. 

10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

minus the jump shot, Fultz making moves like a number one pick.

His foot step is quick as hell and he could pretty much get to the rim at any time he wants. But that jumper is still needed. Wade is guarding him like he used to guard Rondo. Now I don't know if he ever regains his jumper, but if he does then health withstanding, this team is winning multiple championships. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Tell me how he’s overrated...

He's paid like a top 5 player, acts like a top 5 player, and hasn't played like a top 30 player.  He forces the issue way too much and is lackadaisical when the ball isn't in his hands.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

His foot step is quick as hell and he could pretty much get to the rim at any time he wants. But that jumper is still needed. Wade is guarding him like he used to guard Rondo. Now I don't know if he ever regains his jumper, but if he does then health withstanding, BOSTON is winning multiple championships. 

FIFY ;)

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe, these two are the future of the East it seems. I hope if Bron leaves the Cavs, he comes to the 76ers and you guys trade for Kawhi. I want some epic ECFs. 

Dipo the lord and savior will beat them all. 

Seriously he’s the closet thing to Dwade we’ve seen. Respect. 

1 hour ago, utley4568 said:

EDIT: And 25% of his athleticism? Really?

Not a knock on Simmons but Lebron is way more athletic. Simmons moves stiff and can’t explode like Lebron. He’s just on another playet athletic wise. What he’s doing at 34 isn’t normal by any means. 

Archived