Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Keep underrating Stevens. What he's done is incredible. Second best coach in the league. he would NOT be easily replaced.

OK Stevens is the BEST or about to be. NO question. Still would take Giannis in a heart beat though. and I think most would also. But I don't want my semi-joke to detract from what a great job my Celtics/Stevens is doing right now.

Carry on gents. :)

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

OK Stevens is the BEST or about to be. NO question. Still would take Giannis in a heart beat though. and I think most would also. But I don't want my semi-joke to detract from what a great job my Celtics/Stevens is doing right now.

Carry on gents. :)

i would not trade stevens for giannis. look at what giannis has been able to do with average to mediocre coaches. look what stevens has been able to do with average to mediocre talents.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

i would not trade stevens for giannis. look at what giannis has been able to do with average to mediocre coaches. look what stevens has been able to do with average to mediocre talents.

like I just said in my previous post, it was a semi joke and obviously never going to happen. Just feeling so giddy right now about Boston's future with this team Forgive me.;)

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

like I just said in my previous post, it was a semi joke and obviously never going to happen. Just feeling so giddy right now about Boston's future with this team Forgive me.;)

it's ok i'm with you. i do fear for brown and tatum's overall development by being 3/4th options on a team. i also fear what may happen with terry. the celtics are too deep. there was once a time where no one around here respected ainge as a gm and they may think he's a dbag but can't argue his methods right now 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

it's ok i'm with you. i do fear for brown and tatum's overall development by being 3/4th options on a team. i also fear what may happen with terry. the celtics are too deep. there was once a time where no one around here respected ainge as a gm and they may think he's a dbag but can't argue his methods right now 

Easy Fix, Brown and Tatum option 1/2 and Kyrie and Hayward 3/4th option. B|

27 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

So far he has won two playoff series in three playoff trips, so not a lot?

Archived