Dorsey sly like a fox

mkk

Mr Dorsey has played this very well so far in keeping us guessing during the silly season. here is what is out there and i have tried to put some pieces together for this 2 round mock.

* has interviewed all QB'S and knows what we want and what other teams might want from that player to gauge their trade value.

*many have said Dorsey will not go into the season without a true LT.

*shown interest in players that #4 is to high for.

*had talks with potential trade partners.

so here goes.

1st 4 picks

1-Cleveland- Sam Darnold

2-NYG-Bradley Chubb-DE

3-NYJ-Josh Allen QB

4-Cleveland to Miami-chubb is gone and here we go.

to Miami: 

#4 overall 2018-JOSH ROSEN QB

2019 3rd round NE

2019 3rd round CLEVE

WR Corey Coleman

OT Shon Coleman

to Cleveland:

#11 and 42 overall 2018

2019 1st round pick

LT- L. Tunsil

1-SAM DARNOLD QB

11-MINKAH FITZPATRICK FS

33-CHRISTIAN KIRK-WR

35-SONY MICHEL-RB

42-BILLY PRICE-C

64- CB/DL/WR   BPA

Josh DOES need to learn how to deep inhale all of the smoke in the gas mask--not as easy as it looks.

In all seriousness, this is an interesting take. I like the Michel and Price picks and that's about it, though--feels a bit high for Kirk there. We don't need a safety, though, so either Minkah playing corner or perhaps the magic cornerback pick 11 should be Denzel?

I don't like it at all. Why throw in the Coleman's all? Maybe Shon if we get Tunsil (which I don't really like as I think it's a lateral move imo). Most WR's I've found except rare exceptions take a good 3 years to get the NFL down so I don't like getting rid of him when he's cheap on a rookie contract. This is all just my opinion but I don't like it at all. 

25 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Not a huge fan of the trade down this year...picks are ok...

The title dorsey is sly like a fox is interesting...i agree...and I'm starting to wonder if rosen is the pick...he is only dude that we haven't heard any buzz about....makes me wonder if he is the pick

It is interesting he might be doing all this work to surprise some ppl. Rosen and Chubb. No trade down. Giants love Darnold. Jets love Mayfield. If we take Darnold, giants take Chubb, and we’d prob trade down. 

5 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I don't like it at all. Why throw in the Coleman's all? Maybe Shon if we get Tunsil (which I don't really like as I think it's a lateral move imo). Most WR's I've found except rare exceptions take a good 3 years to get the NFL down so I don't like getting rid of him when he's cheap on a rookie contract. This is all just my opinion but I don't like it at all. 

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why did you draft Kirk? You already signed a slot WR to a big 5 year deal.

i threw the coleman's in to make this a better total deal for us. cleans up some dead weight and gets us 2 1st round picks a 2nd  and a potential franchise LT while Darnold has a redshirt year.

Kirk has value in return game and Landry will not finish that contract and as the receiving corps improves and we have to start paying Garrett and Darnold. think about green bays WR's and how deep they were when they were winning a lot.

27 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

If Miami got the better of us like this in that trade, I wouldn't be thinking Dorsey was so sly. 

Ya, we would need to haul in a little more, but not much.

Otherwise, we could do woise.

3 hours ago, mkk said:

i threw the coleman's in to make this a better total deal for us. cleans up some dead weight and gets us 2 1st round picks a 2nd  and a potential franchise LT while Darnold has a redshirt year.

Kirk has value in return game and Landry will not finish that contract and as the receiving corps improves and we have to start paying Garrett and Darnold. think about green bays WR's and how deep they were when they were winning a lot.

Agree to disagree then. 

Well, I wasn't going to get into the trade value, but since others are addressing it I'll go ahead and toss my hat in as well. I think it's a bad trade. We're getting rid of Shon Coleman before giving him a really solid look with a cheap contract. We're getting rid of Corey Coleman for nothing. Tunsil has been a bit of a letdown with effort issues in addition to a past smoking pot. 

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/12/08/miami-dolphins-ot-laremy-tunsil-explains-his-lackluster-second-season/

If anything, I take out Corey Coleman and the later third rounder then call it fair. Tunsil is worth a third as of now.

Archived