Eddie George's "A Football Life" To Air In November

TitanLegend

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Former Titans running back Eddie George will be featured on the upcoming season of NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life.

George’s episode is scheduled to air Friday, November 17 at 8:00 PM Central, the night after the Titans face the Steelers on Thursday Night Football.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-4/Former-Titan-Eddie-George-to-be-Featured-on-A-Football-Life/e4ab6fc9-8846-4fa0-a03c-d405a333fec7

They do a great job with pretty much every player/coach/contributor they've profiled so far. Excited to see this.

One extremely screwed up aspect of this forum is the quoting system. No matter what I tried can't get my portion of the post to post outside of the quote, so just going to stop trying.

On another note, the trailer for this season(Eddie George's small preview starts at 0:47)

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

One extremely screwed up aspect of this forum is the quoting system. No matter what I tried can't get my portion of the post to post outside of the quote, so just going to stop trying.

On another note, the trailer for this season(Eddie George's small preview starts at 0:47)

You just have to make sure you post outside/past the quote box... might have to scroll down.  

I think one of the biggest pluses of the new quote system limiting quotes to just the message quoted.  No more of these threads with multiple 10+ embedded quotes, requiring a ton of scrolling just to get past... sometimes for a weak-sauce-one-sentence-response... which was then requoted and required more scrolling, cuz that post now had 11 embedded quotes.   It got to the point where one  page would sometimes seem infinite... and with minimal new content... and would discourage posting outside of those two people who kept going back and forth...

19 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

You just have to make sure you post outside/past the quote box... might have to scroll down.  

I think one of the biggest pluses of the new quote system limiting quotes to just the message quoted.  No more of these threads with multiple 10+ embedded quotes, requiring a ton of scrolling just to get past... sometimes for a weak-sauce-one-sentence-response... which was then requoted and required more scrolling, cuz that post now had 11 embedded quotes.   It got to the point where one  page would sometimes seem infinite... and with minimal new content... and would discourage posting outside of those two people who kept going back and forth...

I do, even tried putting a large amount of space between the [/quote] end tag and my portion of the post. Noting worked.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I do, even tried putting a large amount of space between the [/quote] end tag and my portion of the post. Noting worked.

That's weird, I haven't had that issue. Normally it just defaults to underneath the quote for me when I highlight a portion and hit the quote button in the text box. Otherwise, as rage said, I've been able to just click underneath it. 

Archived