1 Rd. Mock with trades.

Rrt2828

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - I want nothing to do with a buffalo trade that has us giving them anything other than #4 and us not getting 1sts and 2nds in 2019 and more in 2020. I'm done trading back. Take the talent that is there and call it a day. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

i do think they can land a guy they would want at 4 if they trade back to 12 just cause it will guarantee the 4th QB goes off the board in top 10. I mean....Denzel Ward at 12 would be amazing. Even if he is gone....Derwin James was still on the board....then a WR, EDGE, or Guice at 22.....

26. Atlanta-  Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M. Julio Jones needs help they lost their slot wr. Matt Ryan is about to sign an extension needs more weapons. It’s a toss up between Kirk and D.J. Moore but Alanta goes with Kirk.

Kirk is a solid player but you let a much better player and a MUCH MUCH bigger need go by us who we should have taken.   Da'Ron Payne if he dalls to us is a must pick imo outside of Vea fallign to us.  We only have 1 DT on the entire Roster and we need 3 of them before now and pre season.   Payne comes in as a starter day 1 at NT/DT to pair with Grady Jarrett and to replace Poe.    Kirk would be a #3 or 4 WR and the value nor the need is worthy of that pick over a player of Payne's caliber.   We can target a slot WR in round 2 through 4 easily.   and we still have to target another smaller DT/SDE to go with Payne somewhere in the draft and also sign another in FA outside of those 2 lol.

Archived