This ain't Bengals Talk

theJ

The science teacher next door to me at work has his own micro (Big Dog), plus we have another micro across town, which in Richmond, is to say like "down the street".  I like the occasional Luigenbruegel's  Summer Shandy (I butchered it too).  I actually likes Not your Mama's Apple Cider, but yeah, it is a little sweet.  But I don't drink as much, and my GF likes mixed drinks and margaritas, which means I like margaritas, whether I want it or not.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

my GF likes mixed drinks and margaritas, which means I like margaritas, whether I want it or not.

My wife doesn't drink, so i've never had one.  They sound delightful.

I mean girly, very girly.

For years, October was bourbon season for me.  They have a relay race for twelve people covering the bourbon trail.  Takes over a day to run it. But at the end, they would have bourbon for all the runners.  The first few years it as unlimited, but then they started restricting it,  But there are always ways around the restrictions

After that much bourbon, it would take a year to recover.

I can't get into Scotch or Bourbon in all honesty. If I am drinking, it is normally whiskey gingers, bud light (i like to stay hydrated with water) or red wine. But in all honesty, there isn't much that I won't drink. Just started drinking vodka lemonades and margaritas are always a solid choice. 

Really a big fan of the new forum setup. Much more user friendly and the new mobile posting will help a ton. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I can't get into Scotch or Bourbon in all honesty. If I am drinking, it is normally whiskey gingers, bud light (i like to stay hydrated with water) or red wine. But in all honesty, there isn't much that I won't drink. Just started drinking vodka lemonades and margaritas are always a solid choice. 

Really a big fan of the new forum setup. Much more user friendly and the new mobile posting will help a ton. 

Welcome to the party

• Like 1