Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
theJ

This ain't Bengals Talk

Recommended Posts

The science teacher next door to me at work has his own micro (Big Dog), plus we have another micro across town, which in Richmond, is to say like "down the street".  I like the occasional Luigenbruegel's  Summer Shandy (I butchered it too).  I actually likes Not your Mama's Apple Cider, but yeah, it is a little sweet.  But I don't drink as much, and my GF likes mixed drinks and margaritas, which means I like margaritas, whether I want it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

my GF likes mixed drinks and margaritas, which means I like margaritas, whether I want it or not.

My wife doesn't drink, so i've never had one.  They sound delightful.

 

I mean girly, very girly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Margaritas are delicious. No shame in enjoying delicious things. You don't have to drink ipa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Margaritas are delicious. No shame in enjoying delicious things. You don't have to drink ipa.

Society says i should be ashamed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beck Bristow said:

Nah. That's not true. Just the loudest fools.

and Steelers fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Come fall the whisky and scotch come out and beer slows down for me 

Never gotten into whisky or scotch.  Probably not man enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment, we are 7th in terms of posts within team forums.  When's the last time we were ever that high?  Maybe never?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theJ said:

At the moment, we are 7th in terms of posts within team forums.  When's the last time we were ever that high?  Maybe never?

Just gotta get more people on board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We aren't usually that high?  Strange.  I think it just shows what quality we have in our forum as opposed to the garbage post stuffing other forums.  I love you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For years, October was bourbon season for me.  They have a relay race for twelve people covering the bourbon trail.  Takes over a day to run it. But at the end, they would have bourbon for all the runners.  The first few years it as unlimited, but then they started restricting it,  But there are always ways around the restrictions

 

After that much bourbon, it would take a year to recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get into Scotch or Bourbon in all honesty. If I am drinking, it is normally whiskey gingers, bud light (i like to stay hydrated with water) or red wine. But in all honesty, there isn't much that I won't drink. Just started drinking vodka lemonades and margaritas are always a solid choice. 

 

Really a big fan of the new forum setup. Much more user friendly and the new mobile posting will help a ton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I can't get into Scotch or Bourbon in all honesty. If I am drinking, it is normally whiskey gingers, bud light (i like to stay hydrated with water) or red wine. But in all honesty, there isn't much that I won't drink. Just started drinking vodka lemonades and margaritas are always a solid choice. 

 

Really a big fan of the new forum setup. Much more user friendly and the new mobile posting will help a ton. 

Welcome to the party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×