This ain't Bengals Talk

theJ

3 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

I'm back. I was in Italy for a couple of weeks. Should be around more now too, it's football season!!! 

Glad you're back. Sounds like a nice trip. 

My wife says Italy has the best pasta and pizza. Fact or fiction? 

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Glad you're back. Sounds like a nice trip. 

My wife says Italy has the best pasta and pizza. Fact or fiction? 

Trip was amesome. Best pasta for sure, pizza was really good, but I prefer American pizza to Italian. Give me LaRosas any day of the week. I will say, Italy was absolutely beautiful. I want to live there one day. I'd recommend anyone spend a week or more there. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Sounds awesome. Would definitely like to vacation abroad more. As it stands now, when I finally take a vacation, I just need to sit and relax for a week.

Traveling abroad sounds amazing. Traveling abroad with kids sounds like a nightmare. I'm with you, sit and relax haha. 

@Carson4MVP you go with anyone?

39 minutes ago, theJ said:

Traveling abroad sounds amazing. Traveling abroad with kids sounds like a nightmare. I'm with you, sit and relax haha. 

@Carson4MVP you go with anyone?

My wife and I. We travel a decent amount. Usually we go to the Bahamas or Caribbean islands. This was our first European trip and it was by far my favorite trip so far. 

I couldn't update my email and just accidentally locked myself out of my old account so had to make a new one, but I'm here to do fantasy football and I have a few good keepers so I'm fine not restarting and I'll soak in everyone else's tilting. 

I'm at the Edinburgh Fringe at the moment so haven't paid too much attention to Bengals stuff but nothing insane seems to have happened yet but we looked okay against the other day which is nice. 

Edited by BathBengal

17 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

My wife and I. We travel a decent amount. Usually we go to the Bahamas or Caribbean islands. This was our first European trip and it was by far my favorite trip so far. 

I've been supposed to take the family to Atlantis for 8 years, haven't made it yet.  Have been there for a cruise excursion to the Bahamas.  I could be happy there for a week or two.

18 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I've been supposed to take the family to Atlantis for 8 years, haven't made it yet.  Have been there for a cruise excursion to the Bahamas.  I could be happy there for a week or two.

Be happy, but be broke. Atlantis is insanely expensive. Especially if you like to drink beer. $48 for a case out there 

7 hours ago, Futbudds said:

Is anybody traveling to see the eclipse tomorrow? I've got the day off so I'm heading to Missouri with my four year old.

I would if school hadn't started.  I'm already taking the day after the green bay game off to get back home, so i can't afford it.  But I did buy 35 pairs of the glasses, so we are taking a field trip outside to watch.  90% eclipse here.

7 hours ago, Futbudds said:

Is anybody traveling to see the eclipse tomorrow? I've got the day off so I'm heading to Missouri with my four year old.

Nah, i have to work.  Another one of those things i'll do when i retire. ¬¬

I will probably step outside for a minute though to watch day turn into dusk and back.