This ain't Bengals Talk

theJ

On 7/21/2017 at 6:11 PM, theJ said:

Every now and again i drink wine.  After getting used to beer, wine tastes like grape juice.  Very dangerous.

Should i not have admitted that?

I drink wine all the time lol. My dad recently retired and took up work part-time at a winery, so I've got a stash at all times. If your wine tastes like grape juice though that's not good lol

Well I was on page 1 not 7 so sorry for rehashing an old post haha

Edited by johnnyonetime

3 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

top 3 episode ever. Waited 7 years for that episode. But it was for sure predictable. 

Last season being the first that went past the books I felt the show got more fan-servicy and kinda got away from the spirit of the books. I still love the show but I really hope that all of the plot holes this season don't bring it off the rails.

On 8/24/2017 at 9:47 AM, johnnyonetime said:

I drink wine all the time lol. My dad recently retired and took up work part-time at a winery, so I've got a stash at all times. If your wine tastes like grape juice though that's not good lol

Well I was on page 1 not 7 so sorry for rehashing an old post haha

Not good as in the wine isn't good, or not good as i need to recalibrate my taste buds?

On 8/26/2017 at 11:07 AM, theJ said:

I think i'm behind on the times.  Never watched Game of Thrones.

edit: no, i can't get it in the pole barn.

There, beat you to the punch.

The books are great and without an ending and the show is now ahead of where the books have stalled. The show (and books) is an amazing mix of political intrigue, fantasy tropes very well done, and superdisgusting human history all rolled into one. No pole barns tho unless you count a guy who lives in a frozen wasteland, takes all of his daughters as wives, and gives all of his sons of said daughter-wives over to a zombie-like death cult of unconscious reanimated corpses.

6 hours ago, Futbudds said:

The books are great and without an ending and the show is now ahead of where the books have stalled. The show (and books) is an amazing mix of political intrigue, fantasy tropes very well done, and superdisgusting human history all rolled into one. No pole barns tho unless you count a guy who lives in a frozen wasteland, takes all of his daughters as wives, and gives all of his sons of said daughter-wives over to a zombie-like death cult of unconscious reanimated corpses.

Sounds intriguing.

I'm going to read the books someday, but not until they're all released.  I don't like reading series that aren't concluded yet.

7 hours ago, Futbudds said:

I feel like Howland Reed might live in a pole barn.