Mitch Mock (2nd Round Added on Page 2)

MitchAz

1. CLE---Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming. 

2. NYG---Sam Darnold, QB, USC

3. NYJ---Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

4. BUF---(from CLE for #12 and #22, plus 2019 2nd rounder)---Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

5. MIA---(from DEN for #11 and #42 and #99)---Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

6. IND---Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St.

7. AZ---(from TB for #15, #79 and 2019 2nd round pick) Bradley Chubb, DE, NCSt.

8. CHI---Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame

9. SF---Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

10. OAK---Vita Vea, DT, Washington

11. DEN---Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio St.

12. CLE---Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama

13. WAS---Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

14. GB---Marcus Davenport, DE, UT-SA

15. TB---Derwin James, S, FSU

16. BAL---D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland

17. SD---Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise St.

18. SEA---Mike McGlinchey, T, Notre Dame

19. DAL---Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

20. DET---Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

21. CIN---Billy Price, C, Ohio St.

22. CLE---Connor Williams, T, Texas

23. NE---Harold Landry, DE, Boston College

24. CAR---Will Hernandez, G, UTEP

25. TEN---Taven Bryan, DL. Florida

26. ATL---Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

27. NO---Dallas Goedert, TE, S.Dak. St.

28. PIT---Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama

29. JAX---Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia

30. MIN---Kolton Miller, T, UCLA

31. NE---Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

32. PHI---Mike Hughes, CB, UCF

Anyone happy?

Anyone want a round 2 out of me or should I go back to my day job?

Oh man Isaiah Wynn going 1 pick before us and then us taking Kolton Miller kills me as Wynn is probably my favorite fit for the Vikings and I cannot stand Miller, but with how the board fell I understand the pick. Nice work and lets see round 2!

I like the trade per se for the Bucs. I think the value is acceptable. But...man, with Chubb still sitting there, it would be hard to pass on a blue chipper even with that haul. But getting lucky and having Derwin fall to us is a nice salve for the wounds.

57 minutes ago, mlucas12002 said:

Lamar Jackson as the 5th overall pick? Go back to your day job...and I'm not even a Dolphins fan.

I do doubt this happens, but it's fun when mocks present interesting scenarios, and this is definitely interesting. It would be wild to see the 5 top picks all be quarterbacks.

Allen at #1, then Fitz at #12 and a horrible LT at 22.

One of the worst things that could ever happen to Cleveland.  Allen has accuracy issues in college....do you really think that is going to improve in the NFL....nope.

#1 Darnold

#12 Ridley/Vander Esch

#22...trade this pick...our history at #22....Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden, and Johnny Manziel.

I see what you did there for the Falcons and i like it.  If we can come away with any of the big 4 DT's in this draft or B.J. Hill in round 1 i'll be very happy.   Hurst is a little light for a NT position but he can do it at times like Grady Jarrett.    I would target a WR or TE in round 2 or 3 and a true NT in round 2 or 3 to pair with Hurst.

14 hours ago, vikestyle said:

Oh man Isaiah Wynn going 1 pick before us and then us taking Kolton Miller kills me as Wynn is probably my favorite fit for the Vikings and I cannot stand Miller, but with how the board fell I understand the pick. Nice work and lets see round 2!

I struggled with this pick as well. I was tempted to tab Orlando Brown---forget the Combine---the tapes don't lie; he can be dominant---but I couldn't see Mike Zimmer signing off on Brown. 

I was also tempted to tab Martinis Rankin ahead of Miller, whom I like better than Miller. But, this may be a perfect spot for the Vikings to trade down, add another 2nd or 3rd round pick and still get one of the top tackles.

Will add a Round 2 sometime today thanks to your request.

Archived