Mitch Mock (2nd Round Added on Page 2)

MitchAz

13 hours ago, MitchAz said:

The Browns are going to take Josh Allen---they badly erred when they passed on Carson Wentz and Allen is the closest thing to Wentz the Browns are going to find. in fact, Allen is more physically gifted than Wentz. Improving his accuracy will take some time, but he is already making superb strides working with Jordan Palmer.

Getting Fitzpatrick at #12 plus adding another 1st rounder was supposed to be a coup for you. Do you think Nick Saban would draft Calvin Ridley over Minkah Fitzpatrick? Not in a million years. Just saying. 

I hear you on the #22 pick! 

The proof is in the stats.  Look at the games Allen played against better teams.  He sucks.  He is Jamarcus Russell all over again.  Darnold is the pick.  Accuracy, the ability to make plays outside of the pocket, his throwing motion is already better working with Palmer.  

As far as Fitzpatrick goes I don't see him as a corner in the NFL.  He is a safety and we have our 2 starters already.....just not a fan of Fitzpatrick.  I wouldn't even be upset to take the 22 pick and #33 and move up and take Denzel Ward...but just don't like Fitzpatrick in Cleveland.

16 hours ago, Wolfhunt said:

The proof is in the stats.  Look at the games Allen played against better teams.  He sucks.  He is Jamarcus Russell all over again.  Darnold is the pick.  Accuracy, the ability to make plays outside of the pocket, his throwing motion is already better working with Palmer.  

As far as Fitzpatrick goes I don't see him as a corner in the NFL.  He is a safety and we have our 2 starters already.....just not a fan of Fitzpatrick.  I wouldn't even be upset to take the 22 pick and #33 and move up and take Denzel Ward...but just don't like Fitzpatrick in Cleveland.

Word is right now that the Browns are favoring Josh Allen. But that could change, as you well know and are hoping for. 

I am surprised by your aversion to Minkah Fitzpatrick. In a division where you have to defend the passing attacks of the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens, having an all-purpose CB/S like Fitzpatrick---who will absolutely thrive in sub packages on passing downs---offering the length and speed to cover TEs, taller WRs and RBs much more than Jabrill Peppers (45.8 PFF grade, #58 ranked S). C.J. Gaines is on a one year deal. And Damarious Randall is coming off hamstring, hand and knee injuries. Derrick Kindred has upside, but is not the cover man Minkah Fitzpatrick is.

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Oh looking at this again do you have Denver trading 5 and 99 for 11 and 42? That is bad value. Denver should be getting an additional third not sending one 

No. The Broncos are getting picks #11, #42 and #99. 

I think Calvin Ridley along the way went from an overrated to an underrated Prospect. I definitely think Dallas would do fine getting him not just for need but also the quality at that pic of 19. Even if many of my cowboy brothers would disagree

Wish I knew more about your second round pick the linebacker. But we do need one

On 4/14/2018 at 3:02 PM, MitchAz said:

4. BUF---(from CLE for #12 and #22, plus 2019 2nd rounder)---Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

5. MIA---(from DEN for #11 and #42 and #99)---Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Pretty HUGE difference in trade return for ONE spot ??

And then in your 2nd rd you didn't even give the 43nd pick to DEN. And OT Rankins you picked at #40 is way too high IMO. Details are really lacking IMO

Archived