Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Our scoring leader is.........

Pavel Zacha

Yup. It's really funny, but I can't get into it. He's barely averaging three shot attempts per game. Not shots on goal, mind you. Shot attempts. 

I actually don't think he's an awful guy to be the third man on a line that bratt and Nico are driving, but I'm not all in on the performance and scoring. He's shooting 20% when his average is less than ten. 

I think he'll produce points. I think he can be 40-50m  I like him on the power play and think he will stick there.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yup. It's really funny, but I can't get into it. He's barely averaging three shot attempts per game. Not shots on goal, mind you. Shot attempts. 

I actually don't think he's an awful guy to be the third man on a line that bratt and Nico are driving, but I'm not all in on the performance and scoring. He's shooting 20% when his average is less than ten. 

I think he'll produce points. I think he can be 40-50m  I like him on the power play and think he will stick there.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We're trying to build his trade value here!

• Like 1