Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah can we just forfeit games now? Messing with the lines has turned this team back unwatchable. 

A nickel by the rags is embarrassing. Also? Mac has just been flat out bad since coming back. 

Thought you guys might like this.  Deadhead is a guy who posts on the Flyers forum on HF.  Notorious for going against the grain and ****ting on Voracek.  Jake reads HF lol

He's called out so many people from that board on Twitter haha

Evsa64_WQAAUojC?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by flyers0909
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Thought you guys might like this.  Deadhead is a guy who posts on the Flyers forum on HF.  Notorious for going against the grain and ****ting on Voracek.  Jake reads HF lol

He's called out so many people from that board on Twitter haha

Evsa64_WQAAUojC?format=jpg&name=large

Lol this is amazing

I have no idea wtf Lindy is doing with these lines...

Why the refusal to put Hughes and Bratt back together? I'm really kinda starting to get pissed off at him with this stuff. I admittedly haven't been able to watch any games the last few weeks but, sheesh, these lines are a hodgepodge of crap.

EDIT - Why not go back to the lines that were working before the covid outbreak instead of doing this mashed potatoassed configuration.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have no idea wtf Lindy is doing with these lines...

Why the refusal to put Hughes and Bratt back together? I'm really kinda starting to get pissed off at him with this stuff. I admittedly haven't been able to watch any games the last few weeks but, sheesh, these lines are a hodgepodge of crap.

EDIT - Why not go back to the lines that were working before the covid outbreak instead of doing this mashed potatoassed configuration.

Kuokkanen and Johnsson with Jack.... Oy

Just now, Forge said:

Kuokkanen and Johnsson with Jack.... Oy

Yeah, I have no idea what the thought process is with that...have two passive players playing with an aggressive playmaker. That makes NO sense whatsoever. At least get Rango in there with him rather than wasting him with Maltsev and Bastian.