Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Honestly, we didn't deserve to win regardless. They were just flat out better. 

I'm curious if / when we start putting out feelers on trades for a lot of these rentals that we have. We are only so many games in, but some of these teams are almost 40% of the season in and the Canadian teams require quarantine. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly, we didn't deserve to win regardless. They were just flat out better. 

I'm curious if / when we start putting out feelers on trades for a lot of these rentals that we have. We are only so many games in, but some of these teams are almost 40% of the season in and the Canadian teams require quarantine. 

Send Goose out 100%. Get what you can for him from a team desperate for puck handling/offense.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Send Goose out 100%. Get what you can for him from a team desperate for puck handling/offense.

Its going to be really interesting. There are going to be a lot of people in on some of the guys that we have. Murray is going to be really interesting assuming he stays healthy between now and the deadline, but I have to think as crazy as it sounds given we are only 13 games or whatever into the season, but we have to start thinking about this and making those calls. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Its going to be really interesting. There are going to be a lot of people in on some of the guys that we have. Murray is going to be really interesting assuming he stays healthy between now and the deadline, but I have to think as crazy as it sounds given we are only 13 games or whatever into the season, but we have to start thinking about this and making those calls. 

I guess it just depends on what we think of Okhotyuk and Bahl. If we believe in them, I can almost guarantee we'll flip Murray and potentially Kulikov. 

EDIT - Of course, we still have Butcher too so that could make it easier to trade Murray for a better pick than we gave up.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I guess it just depends on what we think of Okhotyuk and Bahl. If we believe in them, I can almost guarantee we'll flip Murray and potentially Kulikov. 

EDIT - Of course, we still have Butcher too so that could make it easier to trade Murray for a better pick than we gave up.

I just looked it up and it looks like the deadline isnt until april, so we have some time...but I have to imagine that those calls start happening in 2-3 weeks with quarantine issues. 

• Like 1