Jump to content

Official New Jersey Devils Thread (14-24-6) | El Capitán is back!


Recommended Posts

Just now, beekay414 said:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We're trying to build his trade value here!

I don't know that we'd do it, but he's actually a prime guy to be a huge / key piece in acquiring a real top line guy. I'd be pedaling him in those type of deals

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know that we'd do it, but he's actually a prime guy to be a huge / key piece in acquiring a real top line guy. I'd be pedaling him in those type of deals

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, he's at 12 points in 13 games! Why would we trade a PPG player!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol he's actually on a 8 game point streak too

It's really weird. He's producing. At times looking very good (he was awesome tonight), but I still am sort of meh when watching him. I mean, dude is on a 65 point pace in an 82 game season lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forge said:

It's really weird. He's producing. At times looking very good (he was awesome tonight), but I still am sort of meh when watching him. I mean, dude is on a 65 point pace in an 82 game season lol

LIS, he's got the talent, that's what makes it so baffling and why we borderline hate him. He just looks like he's going through the motions. He's a good *** player, but he's annoying. If that makes sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's really weird. He's producing. At times looking very good (he was awesome tonight), but I still am sort of meh when watching him. I mean, dude is on a 65 point pace in an 82 game season lol

Also @flyers0909 I WILL BE VINDICATED HAHA! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

LIS, he's got the talent, that's what makes it so baffling and why we borderline hate him. He just looks like he's going through the motions. He's a good *** player, but he's annoying. If that makes sense.

Nope, I fully get it. He's just floating out there sometimes. Doesn't give two craps. That's been such a huge complaint about him for years

It's like missing that wide open net against Buffalo earlier in the season struck a chord in him

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nope, I fully get it. He's just floating out there sometimes. Doesn't give two craps. That's been such a huge complaint about him for years

It's like missing that wide open net against Buffalo earlier in the season struck a chord in him

He made that amazing play last weekend and I did the whole "wuuuuuuuuuuuut" reaction. Like how the hell do you have the ability to pull that off and then be an invisible player the rest of the time? We took him 6th overall and he flashes why he went that high but it's like he refuses to be a star. Kid should be a 60+ point guy on skill alone. His shot is incredible and he's a big dude. He just refuses to shoot or to use his body. Ugh. If he clicks, amazing. If not, we ship him off to Seattle and he's no longer our issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's unbelievably sad. I know how that feels tho. I lost my 2nd cousin the same way. He was only 15. 

Jesus. Sorry for your loss. Just terrible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jesus. Sorry for your loss. Just terrible. 

I found out through the friggin' news btw. I knew of the house fire that had happened the night prior but I had no idea that my cousin's son was the kid that passed. My last name was in my old username and it's a very rare name, so when I saw the name I about collapsed. 

TBF to my cousin, I was living in Ohio at the time so I wasn't very easy to reach. 

Edited by beekay414
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • beekay414 changed the title to Official New Jersey Devils Thread (14-24-6) | El Capitán is back!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...