Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Also, why the hell isn't Bryce Salvador on our coaching staff? Wasting this dude on the broadcast, just knowing he could coach circles around Nas, pisses me off lol. If it's a personal reason for Sal, that's fine, but if he's willing to coach, get him down there ASAP.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I didn't say when it was coming lol

I'd definitely add two top 6 pieces / wings this off season if I can. We only have two locked in with Nico and Jack. Bratt and Zacha flash, but they are low rent top six (especially top 3). Foote, holtz and Mercer may be a bit. I just think we have the ammo to do it

Just now, Forge said:

I'd definitely add two top 6 pieces / wings this off season if I can. We only have two locked in with Nico and Jack. Bratt and Zacha flash, but they are low rent top six (especially top 3). Foote, holtz and Mercer may be a bit. I just think we have the ammo to do it

Just depends on where Fitzy thinks were are, I guess. I'm sure if Forsberg or Boeser really do go on the block, we'd be in on them and I'm 100% sure we'll make a UFA play for JH.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I really don't know how many more games were going to win this year. The entire team practically had Covid and we look compromised already and have lost 8 of 9 with an OT win over Buffalo being the only win.

On the bright side, it's a bad year to have the first pick. This class is more like the nico draft than the Hughes draft

Just now, Forge said:

On the bright side, it's a bad year to have the first pick. This class is more like the nico draft than the Hughes draft

Matty Beniers is trending way up but he's a lot like Nico. You'd have to think we'd look real hard at the dmen and gamble on one of them though. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Matty Beniers is trending way up but he's a lot like Nico. You'd have to think we'd look real hard at the dmen and gamble on one of them though. 

I'm actually considering if the pick is just worth trading even unprotected