Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

We'll see how they handle their contract situations. They are gonna have a lot of guys to pay soon.

Didn't realize but apparently we're the 2nd youngest team in NHL history right now. I'm not sure if that's true but, if it is, what the hell are the clowns over on HF expecting? It's a **** show over there right now.

I'm just ignoring it. There's like 5 guys I enjoy... And you're one of them lol so really only 4

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just ignoring it. There's like 5 guys I enjoy... And you're one of them lol so really only 4

Can you ignore mods over there? Because Ndevs26 or whatever it is, is just as bad as some of the others. He's been on a roll lately with his incessant whining.

These guys don't understand context, man. It's doom and gloom or nothing for them.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's a bizarrely effective line given the talent base on rango and kuokkanen. 

Would be better if Kuokkanen had any idea how to finish. He's missed the net 4 times and blew a great chance provided by Jack.

Jack really should be a PPG player, or better, but he's stuck with turds.

Yeah, I think we'll buy out Will Butcher this offseason. Then we'll retain half of Andreas Johnsson's salary along with a 2nd to Seattle and they take someone like Nick Merkley for the draft pick. 

I don't even want Johnsson to stick around as the 4th line LW. That spot belongs to Wood, or is where Wood should play in reality.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I think we'll buy out Will Butcher this offseason. Then we'll retain half of Andreas Johnsson's salary along with a 2nd to Seattle and they take someone like Nick Merkley for the draft pick. 

I don't even want Johnsson to stick around as the 4th line LW. That spot belongs to Wood, or is where Wood should play in reality.

He's not good. Idea was right, but I was never a huge fan of his in Toronto

• Like 1