Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Also, name 1 person who thought they'd have Tyce Thompson inside their top 10 after the draft lol. He was universally "hated" (for lack of a better word) as that pick. 

I almost want to have him even higher. Basically the one prospect we had who was fantastic this year lol. Though zetterlund is looking solid playing forth line minutes in bingo. May be getting back to that interesting type prospect

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Fitzgerald interim with Martin Brodeur advising. I swear to God if we fired Shero to hire Marty...

Devils insiders brought up a good point about Marty. He lost a lot of money to his ex. Paid out so much in child support and maintenance. His job as it stands makes a ton of sense. He gets paid well, is beloved, no pressure or risk of firing. 

It's a huge risk to become a GM, get canned, and never be able to come back when you're in that situation

• Like 1

We're probably giving Fitzgerald the role which I'm fine with. Lots of teams have come after him in recent years so he's obviously a highly sought after asset. 

Did you read the statement from Josh Harris? I'm too caught up in the Packers game to read it. Was wondering if it said anything as to why now.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We're probably giving Fitzgerald the role which I'm fine with. Lots of teams have come after him in recent years so he's obviously a highly sought after asset. 

Did you read the statement from Josh Harris? I'm too caught up in the Packers game to read it. Was wondering if it said anything as to why now.

Standard stuff. Just that we weren't winning enough