Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Also, @Forge we are mortal enemies this week even though y'all are gonna boat race us next weekend lol.

Understood. If we can make it through OSU / Wisconsin in tact, we will be fine. I'll see you on the other side in the devils thread and hf lol

24 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Suddenly, everything on ice is coming up roses lol.

Seeing a lot of people speculate that ownership and Ray has a disagreement on your to proceed, how to trade off, etc. 

I hope ownership isn't stepping in and preventing shipping people out

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seeing a lot of people speculate that ownership and Ray has a disagreement on your to proceed, how to trade off, etc. 

I hope ownership isn't stepping in and preventing shipping people out

I think it's a mixture of forcing Shero to fire Hynes and then Shero wanting to trade Palmieri. I'm sure you saw the comment about the guy on reddit who said Palms was supposed to be traded on Friday but the ownership stepped in and said no. That could've been the breaking point and they truly did agree to mutually part ways. I'm still willing to bet we trade Simmonds and Vatanen unless we just go apeschit these last 6 weeks before the deadline and push for a playoff spot.