Sign in to follow this  
beekay414

Official New Jersey Devils Thread (18-24-7) | Shero out as GM

10 hours ago, Forge said:

If only Rodgers knew how to beat the niners in the playoffs. All that hate he had for them about taking Smith first, and he can't make them pay in the playoffs. About to be 0-3. 

1-2, God damn it

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Okhotyuk wrecked that dude lol

oh holy damn lol

Todd Cordell said that Vegas could be in on Vatanen and could potentially move Kaeden Korczak for him. We'd have to eat some of Vatanen's salary so I think we could pull more than just Korczak. Regardless, I think that'd be a great pick up. Of course, you'd prefer a LHD but Korczak is a top 4 dman regardless. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:44 PM, beekay414 said:

Todd Cordell said that Vegas could be in on Vatanen and could potentially move Kaeden Korczak for him. We'd have to eat some of Vatanen's salary so I think we could pull more than just Korczak. Regardless, I think that'd be a great pick up. Of course, you'd prefer a LHD but Korczak is a top 4 dman regardless. 

I've heard Vegas & vats together a lot in rumors. It'd be a curious decision to move korczak since vats is only ab rental and they'd be giving up a possible long term solution for the position they are looking to solve now, but I'll take it. 

Vegas could easily be worried about giving up a first since the playoffs aren't a lock

Looks like boqvist will remain in the ahl. I don't hate that, but I hate that the replacement is probably seeing more Hayden