Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Coleman to Colorado for Zadorov and a 1st and Palmieri to Boston for a 1st, Vaak, Heinen and Backes.

Four 1sts in a super deep 2020 draft sounds pretty nice and gives us ammunition to go out and address the blue line even more.

And we still have to unload vats lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We could set ourselves up VERY well if we do this right. I should bookmark this Coleman thread for a few years from now when we're good because of the assets we got for him/Palms.

Yeah, we could. I don't get the freak out by people by going with a 2 year rebuild as opposed to trying to be "marginally competitive" next year. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, we could. I don't get the freak out by people by going with a 2 year rebuild as opposed to trying to be "marginally competitive" next year. 

They'll live. If it was up to them, we wouldn't trade a soul from this team that even has marginal value but they'd still expect us to address the top pair on the blue line "somehow" lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

They'll live. If it was up to them, we wouldn't trade a soul from this team that even has marginal value but they'd still expect us to address the top pair on the blue line "somehow" lol.

You know what's interesting? Boston is playing. May be why we can't announce