Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We didn't retain any salary on Greene either and we still got a 2nd and a flyer lol. Apparently Quenneville is a bottom pairing type wrecking ball at 5'8" lol. If anything, he could at least be entertaining while we suck!

Given his age and that he's still splitting between ahl and echl I believe, guessing he doesn't have much of a chance. 

That being said, I'll look roll the dice on him before his brother lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Given his age and that he's still splitting between ahl and echl I believe, guessing he doesn't have much of a chance. 

That being said, I'll look roll the dice on him before his brother lol

Oh, I don't expect him to be a NHLer whatsoever but I'd like to see what a 5'8" midget wrecking ball would look like on NHL ice lol. Might as well make losing fun while we suck.

• Like 1

For someone the main board thinks is "not that good" there sure is a **** ton of madness going around from Leafs, Aves and Bruins fans on social media lol. He's in massive demand right now. We very well may get a better return for Blake Coleman than we got for Taylor Hall. Two years ago, if I said that, you would've had me committed lol.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

Wouldn't trade him for a first....ffs lolol... Sorry, I legitimately can't get over that

lol yeah. That's when I started saying stuff like "we love our blue collar turds here" and "enjoy your $3 Million turd" because, at that point, no sensible conversation was coming.

Just now, Forge said:

Magic beaaaaaaaaaaans

Seriously...90% of NFL, NHL and mlb trades are established players for futures. It's the economy that's trades are built on

He's just an idiot. He's proven that, no matter what they do, he's the type I just described with the "fix the blue line....somehow" narrative. Can't trade Blake, can't trade Palms, can't trade Wood but, sure, we'll fix the blue line by trading our trash for treasure lol. Lot of people in lala land on that forum.

• Like 1