Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

less than 4 minutes...

If so, we'd be looking at one of Heinen, DeBrusk, Bjork, Carlo or Lauzon at least being in the deal.

I did really like Lauzon when I saw him play earlier this year. Type of d-man I could definitely see us utilizing well. Get him with a Beecher or Studnicka with the first and I'm pretty happy. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I did really like Lauzon when I saw him play earlier this year. Type of d-man I could definitely see us utilizing well. Get him with a Beecher or Studnicka with the first and I'm pretty happy. 

Lauzon, Studnicka, 1st or Vaak, Heinen, 1st and I'm good. They are all in the AHL or NHL now so there's no reason that either deal couldn't be considered a "hockey trade" like Fitz described.

So many Devils fans on social media are saying it's a "horrific mistake" to trade Coleman lol. Yet, these same fans ***** about the current state of the team. I've never seen a fan base more attached to blue collar type players than we are. Just baffling that they don't want to capitalize on this season of his. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

So many Devils fans on social media are saying it's a "horrific mistake" to trade Coleman lol. Yet, these same fans ***** about the current state of the team. I've never seen a fan base more attached to blue collar type players than we are. Just baffling that they don't want to capitalize on this season of his. 

I don't get it. Its seriously not that different from saying that John Madden would have been one of our core players back in the early 2000's. Seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Good god, Will Butcher sucks.

Not according to a bunch of HF lol. I love the fact that we should keep everyone on the roster because they are good despite the fact that this is one of the worst teams in the NHL the last two years. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not according to a bunch of HF lol. I love the fact that we should keep everyone on the roster because they are good despite the fact that this is one of the worst teams in the NHL the last two years. 

Lots of people on the forum related to the players. My only explanation lol.

• Like 1