Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Agreed. I mean, honestly, the worst part about this team is probably the veterans lol. 

We also have said again that we haven't had talks with Vats about an extension. I'd imagine that he's going to be moved right at the deadline. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's almost like playing the youth over guys like Hayden makes total sense. Anderson has been great too. He's already on the PK unit FFS lol.

Amazingly, they've made Rooney look a bit competent as well. 

I kind of wouldn't mind putting Merkley & Anderson with Hughes just to see what happens when you give Hughes actual skill to work with. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not a great skater, that's my concern. I could see him be a Palmieri type player though. He's got a monster shot. 

I'm less worried about great skaters when it comes to forwards vs defensemen. Foote could be a statue but if he has a bazooka for a shot, he'll have value. 

I'm actually really happy with this. Far better than Studnicka and a late 1st lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm less worried about great skaters when it comes to forwards vs defensemen. Foote could be a statue but if he has a bazooka for a shot, he'll have value. 

I'm actually really happy with this. Far better than Studnicka and a late 1st lol.

Absolutely. I wanted goal scorers as well...have mentioned it before. It's what he can do.