Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Could you imagine getting 2020 1st for Palms and Vatanen on top of the 3 we already have? We'd have the ammunition to go out and trade for a top 4 or possible top pairing blue liner as well as still having 2 or 3 high quality draft choices. I am DEFINITELY taking draft night off from work lol.

• Like 1

Quite a few people seem to think that Nolan Foote slots in as our best prospect now. I'm kinda iffy there but that's more because of how much I loved Ty Smith coming out than anything. I could see someone trusting his potential top line scoring over Smith being a top pairing blue liner though. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I wonder who we call up to take Greene and Coleman's spots? McLeod and Tennyson? Bring Jesper back up? Seney? Street? Tennyson has to be the defenseman they bring up unless they want to see what Groleau can do?

I'd imagine Tennyson. I feel like we may want to keep boqvist down. Like, there's top 6 potential there, maybe he needs more time adjusting to the ice. Mikey makes sense, though I'd like to keep him at center

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Could you imagine getting 2020 1st for Palms and Vatanen on top of the 3 we already have? We'd have the ammunition to go out and trade for a top 4 or possible top pairing blue liner as well as still having 2 or 3 high quality draft choices. I am DEFINITELY taking draft night off from work lol.

If Carolina really wants a top 4 dman, with two first rounders, it's a legit possibility