Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I really wish Edmonton would call us about taking on Kris Russell and flipping first rounders. I'd love to have that pick at 14 from 20. 

@Canadian Saint call your boy and make it happen. 

If a draft falls a certain way (which I think it will), I actually think we'll trade down. However, you guys not having a 2nd rounder hurts. I suspect we'll target Ottawa with the Isles pick and have a 2nd for them to trade up for someone (Askarov?).

4 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

If a draft falls a certain way (which I think it will), I actually think we'll trade down. However, you guys not having a 2nd rounder hurts. I suspect we'll target Ottawa with the Isles pick and have a 2nd for them to trade up for someone (Askarov?).

If Ottawa didn't trade up, I'd be floored. Have to put that capital to use

40 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

We all agreed it's looking like a Lightning vs. Knights finals series?

Yes, I think so. I think Dallas has a better shot at the upset out west.... But it took a goalie riding the hottest streak of his life to make that competitive with Vancouver. I think five on five, vgk is just better

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just got done getting the tat. My leg twitched a little involuntarily and the corner of the tail on the J slightly messed up, nothing big at all or really noticeable until you look real close. Overall it looks good. I'll get a pic up once it's healed. 

I have one tattoo on my leg and mine did the same. I was so embarrassed at the time lol. Didn't know it was normal

Just now, Forge said:

Looks good. If there are flaws, they aren't noticeable

If you zoom in, you can see the line cross on the tail on the right side. There's also a spot on the left of the black circle that looks like it might be unfilled but it's hard to tell due to the blood and bandage. 

Man, I just need the draft to get here. I keep flip flopping on who I feel is a good pick at 7. STI is so sure on Rossi but you've got me wanting Raymond. I STILL want Drysdale/Sanderson but I'm torn on what to do if both are off the board and Raymond/Rossi are there. Do we want Mitch Marner v2.0 or do we want a roided out version of Zach Parise?

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

But I'm with you @Forge. In that situation, you try to trade down to 9 with Minnesota, gain that 2nd and take whoever's left from Rossi, Raymond and Holtz.

Yeah, the margin is so thin I really am cool with trading down 2-3 spots, if and only if the board falls a certain way.

Sti really is all in on Rossi. That was a convincing post lol

• Like 1