Jump to content

Official New Jersey Devils Thread | Bring me Brandt Clarke


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pagnotta saying that nothing ongoing with Palms' contract. Trade talk picking up.

I still Don't think he gets moved at or after draft, still think that's a deadline thing. 

Has Pagnotta been right on anything lately? Always feel like he's got something but it's rarely ever true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Has Pagnotta been right on anything lately? Always feel like he's got something but it's rarely ever true.

I don't know that he breaks news in that sort of way...I think mostly he just regurgitates other people's stuff, but he does have some insight. Last year he was certainly had some info on Hall and the re-signing and how that was actually going

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL this is my shocked face that Taylor's lost step wanted to trade Zacha for Anderson and is now ****ting on Zacha cuz we didn't get Anderson. Dude legit is like a hamster, he's everywhere and the new hot commodity is a must have while our players are ***. I get that you don't care for Zacha either but it's more about TLS doing TLS things...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

Pagnotta saying that nothing ongoing with Palms' contract. Trade talk picking up.

I still Don't think he gets moved at or after draft, still think that's a deadline thing. 

Well based on the Habs trade:

Palms + 3rd

for

Kris Russell

Looks pretty fair to me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You know 100% that the Tyler Johnson for #18 or #20 stuff is coming out of Tampa's camp. Nothing leaks on our end and Johnson flat out doesn't fit anything that Fitzy wants with those picks. It's crazy how the media runs with stuff that has no bearing just because they have insiders or whatever with certain organizations. Now we have to deal with hearing about that all night until we pick.

If anything, we should GET a 1st for taking Johnson on lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You know 100% that the Tyler Johnson for #18 or #20 stuff is coming out of Tampa's camp. Nothing leaks on our end and Johnson flat out doesn't fit anything that Fitzy wants with those picks. It's crazy how the media runs with stuff that has no bearing just because they have insiders or whatever with certain organizations. Now we have to deal with hearing about that all night until we pick.

If anything, we should GET a 1st for taking Johnson on lol.

If we did something like that, my faith in Fitz would just be gone and unrecoverable. 

That being said, I'm with you. I mean, we wouldn't break the bank for Kapanen and at least he fit the age range. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we did something like that, my faith in Fitz would just be gone and unrecoverable. 

That being said, I'm with you. I mean, we wouldn't break the bank for Kapanen and at least he fit the age range. 

People wouldn't take 2 years of MAF for a 2nd but yet we're supposed to believe a team is going to give up a top 20 pick for a 40 point, 31 year old forward with 4 years at $5 Million AAV? lol read the room Rupp.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11818642

lol that's okay, I had no interest in signing him for 4 years, and I'm really nervous about those penalties. He lead the league in minor penalties last year and I really wonder if he's lost a step. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Ya'll are better off. Teams are moving away from defensive D-man in their top 4 to puck movers. Did any of the 4 teams in the conference finals have a top 4 primarily defensive D-man?

It's all about puck moving now imo.

And that's why if Jake Sanderson is on the board when we pick, he's going to be our selection (that and our teams affinity / prior history with the USA programs) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Just took off my Hughes sweater and Elias hat. Couldn't have gone worse at #7. 

Could have taken Askarov or Perfetti. Hell, we could have taken Quinn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • beekay414 changed the title to Official New Jersey Devils Thread | Bring me Brandt Clarke

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...