Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Forget the PP, I have no idea what the hell Subban is doing out on the ice period. He's just doing his own thing and looks terrible.

Zacha on the PP was also amusing as hell. I'm pretty sure that he was just idly getting in the way of his own guys trying to break into the zone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Good job by Mango. 

Hate to say it, but Jack looks lost still 

I hate that Mango is Johnsson's nickname. We have a Mango and a Rango now. Ugh.

I'm not worried about Jack. First hockey in 10 months, new system. He's going to be fine long term but he just may never be a 200 ft player.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm not worried about Jack. First hockey in 10 months, new system. He's going to be fine long term but he just may never be a 200 ft player.

Yeah, definitely dont' think he'll be that. But he's going to have to be better offensively to compensate. The problem so far is that he and his line can't contain the puck. That's a real problem. 

Can't take too much from the first game against one of the best teams in the league after a 10 month layoff with a new coaching staff and a lot of rookies. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, definitely dont' think he'll be that. But he's going to have to be better offensively to compensate. The problem so far is that he and his line can't contain the puck. That's a real problem. 

Can't take too much from the first game against one of the best teams in the league after a 10 month layoff with a new coaching staff and a lot of rookies. 

I like what he's done offensively today. Palmieri and Severson have kinda effed him with giveaways off what little he's been able to create. I'm really disappointed with Palms so far. He just looks awful.