Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

It's honestly kind of hilarious that the vets are by far struggling the most. Sevs has been a nightmare. Palms is almost solely responsible for the goal. Goose is just super rusty which is clear. 

The young guns look good. It's disappointing that the issue on opening night is Subban, Gusev, Palms and Severson.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Curious decision to put Zacha with Zajac on the PK. I would have preferred splitting them up as they are by far the best pking forwards on the team and would have put less stress on the secondary unit. 

I think McLeod's ability on the PK allowed them to load up the 1st team. Then again, the 2nd team was Palms and Rango just now.

We look so much better this period. Timing is juuuuuuust off on some of these passes. I think we're going to be good tbqh. 

Murray and Kulikov look like amazing additions to the blue line so far. Both look crisp and responsible. Really, it's our top pair that look like *** so far but Subban with a much better 2nd.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We look so much better this period. Timing is juuuuuuust off on some of these passes. I think we're going to be good tbqh. 

Murray and Kulikov look like amazing additions to the blue line so far. Both look crisp and responsible. Really, it's our top pair that look like *** so far but Subban with a much better 2nd.

If PK ended up as a healthy scratch at points this year, I would not be surprised