Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

It'll be gone soon enough.

I love that butcher scored, and don't look now, but kuokkanen at a .5 ppg clip lol

Missed the game tonight so I've been following along. Seems like it was a fun one except for the first half or so of the 2nd period? Can't wait to see this team at full strength.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Missed the game tonight so I've been following along. Seems like it was a fun one except for the first half or so of the 2nd period? Can't wait to see this team at full strength.

Pretty much. We looked awesome at the start, then fell back in the second. It's honestly not been as close as the scoreboard indicates. The rags second goal is probably one that Mac usually stops.

Some rust in little things which is too be expected

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Lol as bad as he is, I still think we protect him unless we trade him

I think he's on the outs unless we convince Seattle to take Subban. I'm not leaving one of the other young forwards exposed just because Zacha's draft pedigree. Definitely protecting Janne well before I protect Pavel. Merkley too because at least he has a god damn motor. It's sad but I'm protecting Miles Wood over him at this point and you know how I feel about Miles Wood.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I think he's on the outs unless we convince Seattle to take Subban. I'm not leaving one of the other young forwards exposed just because Zacha's draft pedigree. Definitely protecting Janne well before I protect Pavel. Merkley too because at least he has a god damn motor. It's sad but I'm protecting Miles Wood over him at this point and you know how I feel about Miles Wood.

I really want us to trade him. Put him in a package for a legit top 6

Side question: where does this team have to be in the standings for you to buy big at the deadline? I'm talking about being willing to give up the first this year

Just now, Forge said:

I really want us to trade him. Put him in a package for a legit top 6

Side question: where does this team have to be in the standings for you to buy big at the deadline? I'm talking about being willing to give up the first this year

1st in the division. It's too early to commit to moving the 1st to chase a cup. We're not there yet.