Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Get Palms the **** off the PK

I don't get why they are putting him there. I'm legit confused. Thankfully, he's a net zero on that with the shorty lol. PK annoyed the hell out of me taking a double minor while on the PP. Like get that dude the hell off the PP. 

• Like 1

HF makes me giggle on how people are trying to shove it back at the "Zacha Haters" in the GDT. Like he didn't just miss the net on a premium feed like ten minutes ago lol. Though it's nice to see him continuing to trend upward in terms of point production, and more importantly goals. He's still too passive though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

HF makes me giggle on how people are trying to shove it back at the "Zacha Haters" in the GDT. Like he didn't just miss the net on a premium feed like ten minutes ago lol. Though it's nice to see him continuing to trend upward in terms of point production, and more importantly goals. He's still too passive though.  

That goal sequence is why people get pissed at him. He has the natural ability to be a 60 pt player.

• Like 1