Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I'm hoping Palms was held out because something was close and he's gone tomorrow lol

This is my hope, but Hall was held out multiple games before he was moved. 

Can't imagine the return is good. This market seems dead

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Devils fans saying a conditional first for kulikov lol. What in the world is their fascination with that dude? 

Who knows. I get wanting to keep good dmen but it's a one year deal and his value is what it is. He'll pull something nice but not likely a 1.

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Completely worthless intel, but Boston fans are saying that Anders Bjork has been needlessly scratched the last couple of days, I guess. 

His contract would be needed going our way if it's for a prospect and a pick, so it would make sense.

From earlier in the thread...

If we're going to trade Palms to Boston, the money works out as...

~DeBrusk (3.675), pick for Palmieri (2.325, 50% retained) and Maltsev (809k).
~Kase (2.6), pick for Palmieri (2.325, 50% retained)
~Bjork (1.6), Studnicka/Zboril/Vladar (ELC $$$), pick for Palmieri (2.325, 50% retained)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not too shabby. 

My guess is that they are keeping Bjork out while working on the secondary stuff. Doesn't mean they'll come to an agreement, obviously. Bjork, I guess, would fill in as our 4th line LW if we got him? Or the 13th forward? He's really only on the ice for his physical presence.

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My guess is that they are keeping Bjork out while working on the secondary stuff. Doesn't mean they'll come to an agreement, obviously. Bjork, I guess, would fill in as our 4th line LW if we got him? Or the 13th forward? He's really only on the ice for his physical presence.

Based on some previous line combinations, I assumed that he was Jacks' new winger :D:D