Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I really hope it's pronounced Mittens lol. He seems like a nice shot in the dark at goalie. Had a few decent seasons at Lake Superior State.

What's an "ATO"? I know it's a try out, but I have no idea what the A is in there. 

Also, very nice to see Holtz break out. That season turned south in a hurry. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its unfortunate because I kind of want to root for Trav to win the cup, but it also hinders our pick LOL 

I'm going to assume that we get a few more picks for other guys as well. Kulikov, maybe Murray. So maybe Fitz preferred just a straight up first in this as opposed to having 4 second rounders lol 

Can always move outta the 1st for those picks too. Allows you to play the board and see how it falls.

But we ARE getting their 2022 4th for sure. These are the conditions.

Conditions: If the Islanders advance to the 2020-21 Stanley Cup Final, the 4th round pick upgrades to a 3rd in 2022 or 2023. Islanders have the option of which pick they will transfer.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They'll seriously complain about everything. Do people think that Fitzy wasn't trying to find the best possible deal? LOL. Like he was just doing good old Lou a favor? This is it man, this is the market. 

I haven't gotten far enough yet ITT. The first page explained it as well as possible. We weren't going to get a 1st for Palms and we weren't likely to get a 4th for Zajac PLUS Zajac had to be willing to waive. The trade was a HR in this market.

We can still move Kulikov for a 2nd or 3rd and keep adding. People are just unreasonable and can't think when they are emotional. I'm guilty of it during Packers games lol.