Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

He's not good. Idea was right, but I was never a huge fan of his in Toronto

He's just a black hole, man. Pucks go to die on his stick. I just don't see the fit, anywhere. Of course, it's wishful thinking that we'd move on from him because Fitzgerald said he liked what he saw out of AJ this year. How? I don't know. Hope it's just GM speak.

I'm highly intrigued by what we do and how we make things fit. If Jesper can prove he can be the 3C, then I like him with Kuokkanen and Sharangovich long term. If not, I think Dawson Mercer could wreck **** with those two as the 3rd line C.

I'd try to use Zacha as a trade piece to get a legit top 6 winger or at least go hard after one in UFA. I don't know what the Oilers plan on doing with RNH but he'd be perfect on Jack's left side or as our 3rd Line C.

If we can sign RNH...

Trade Boqvist, Zacha, Walsh/Bahl/Okhotyuk/Misyul/Mookie and pick(s) for Brock Boeser

RNH-Hughes-Boeser
Foote-Hischer-Bratt
Kuokkanen-Mercer-Sharangovich
Wood-McLeod-Bastian

Give Holtz an entire year with Bingo next year.

Pipe dream, obviously, but let a man dream.

Edited by beekay414

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

If we can sign RNH...

Trade Boqvist, Zacha, Walsh/Bahl/Okhotyuk/Misyul/Mookie and pick(s) for Brock Boeser

RNH-Hughes-Boeser
Foote-Hischer-Bratt
Kuokkanen-Mercer-Sharangovich
Wood-McLeod-Bastian

Give Holtz an entire year with Bingo next year.

Pipe dream, obviously, but let a man dream.

What is your guys' upper limit for RNH?

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

We very well may be bad enough down the stretch to get #1 odds in the draft. We're only 5 pts ahead of Buffalo with 1 game in hand.

Its weird that I have no interest in winning the lotto this year LOL 

If we did, I'd honestly trade down, and I don't say that much in hockey at the top of hte draft. 

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its weird that I have no interest in winning the lotto this year LOL 

If we did, I'd honestly trade down, and I don't say that much in hockey at the top of hte draft. 

I think it's more about being guaranteed one of Power, Hughes or Clarke that makes it worth getting top odds for me.

BTW, Glenwo PM'd me on HF over me asking him if he's had Covid when he said he wasn't "buying it" that it was the reason for our struggles. Told me to get off my soapbox lmao. I told him to "gimme a ******* break" and "grow up and work on sensitivity training or something" lol

He's in his 40s and felt the need to PM me over something so insignificant. 

"Have you had Covid?" - says you.

No, I have not.

Should I get it so I can then repeat what I said about the Hockey team?

Should I get it so I can then be "qualified" in your eyes to say something?

Get off your soapbox, please.

It's not all about Covid with this team.

I even pointed it out that it played a significant role in the team's struggles but not everything was Covid (eg. Condensed Schedule, no rest, no practices).

Thanks.

My response.

Oh give me a f***ing break. I asked you a question. You interpreted how you wanted to.

I think you need to work on sensitivity training or something because there was zero reason to PM me on something so small. Grow up.

And he "named" the message "are you trying to start a fight?" LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I think it's more about being guaranteed one of Power, Hughes or Clarke that makes it worth getting top odds for me.

BTW, Glenwo PM'd me on HF over me asking him if he's had Covid when he said he wasn't "buying it" that it was the reason for our struggles. Told me to get off my soapbox lmao. I told him to "gimme a ******* break" and "grow up and work on sensitivity training or something" lol

He's in his 40s and felt the need to PM me over something so insignificant. 

Lol I've seen his Twitter. I believe it

• Like 1