Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Cam Robinson thinks Dougie Hamilton's going to get more than $8 Million this year. What are the odds of that? I don't think the odds are that high that he does. Pie got $8.8m so I guess it's feasible that Dougie gets $8.5m or $9m? Still, Carlson only got $8m at 29 years old (Dougie will be 28) and Carlson's flat out better than Dougie.

28 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Cam Robinson thinks Dougie Hamilton's going to get more than $8 Million this year. What are the odds of that? I don't think the odds are that high that he does. Pie got $8.8m so I guess it's feasible that Dougie gets $8.5m or $9m? Still, Carlson only got $8m at 29 years old (Dougie will be 28) and Carlson's flat out better than Dougie.

I think he gets 8-8.5. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

But no, there will be some teams for sure. Teams are better prepared for next year than they are this one. I don't think Carolina pays him though

Man, Cam really trying to get me to purchase a premium subscription on EP lol. He thinks he's going to do $9m+ considering Pie got $8.8m and he just said this to me...

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Man, Cam really trying to get me to purchase a premium subscription on EP lol. He thinks he's going to do $9m+ considering Pie got $8.8m and he just said this to me...

Interesting. I mean, I suppose it's possible, but I really didn't think he'd get more than pie

Just now, Forge said:

Interesting. I mean, I suppose it's possible, but I really didn't think he'd get more than pie

I guess the question becomes "how much more" does he get? If it's $9m, I could stomach it. If it's closer to $10m, I'm 100% out. I know $1m shouldn't be that huge of a deal but I don't think he's a $10m player. Hell, I'm not sure he's a $9m player!