Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And I don't think it's particularly close either. Kakko is borderline invisible when you watch the Rags.

The funny thing was that he used one of KK's best games as a pro from the other day. He had a ridiculous xgf% of like 90 something I think

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

wut? 1 year? lol 

So I just read this. I wonder if this is linked to the rumor your owners were really interested in the Coyotes GM and wanted to offer him a spot to overlook a bunch of their business (including the Devils) due to his analytics. I think speculation was he had basically the Shanahan role equivalent and you guys hired a young GM for him to oversee.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

So I just read this. I wonder if this is linked to the rumor your owners were really interested in the Coyotes GM and wanted to offer him a spot to overlook a bunch of their business (including the Devils) due to his analytics. I think speculation was he had basically the Shanahan role equivalent and you guys hired a young GM for him to oversee.

Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

God I hope not 

Just now, Forge said:

Jesus, it's hard to be intentionally this bad on the PP. Forget scoring a goal...can we just consistently start to put up a single shot on the PP? 9 PPs and I am pretty sure on 6 of them we have 0 shots. 

I hate the Taylor Hall PP that we're doing. The whole dump it back and let the puck carrier get a head of steam. Just get into the damn zone and hold possession.