Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just do not think Ruff is the guy, man. He did his part in getting us playing better 5v5 hockey but we need a better coach, flat out. 

And, no, not Nas. If that's the damn plan, we're going to waste so much talent.

We went the super cheap route with Ruff, so I'm not sure what to think about the next hire. This is more or less a bad game and I can throw it out. But if we don't do something about the PP, it won't matter. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

We went the super cheap route with Ruff, so I'm not sure what to think about the next hire. This is more or less a bad game and I can throw it out. But if we don't do something about the PP, it won't matter. 

Yeah but as has been said on Twitter by a few guys that cover the team, you can't continually have problems with the entire team coming out looking like they don't give a **** at least once a week. That's 100% on the coach. This needs to be his last year here. He's accomplished what we wanted to accomplished with him. We need a coach that's going to elevate the squad another level.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Scratched Janne for Geertsen. Must miss hockey tonight

Lol I don't get it. Hire 28 year old community college hockey coach to replace ruff. Hockey needs new blood in the coaching ranks. Someone find our Brandon Staley

Pretty sure we are going to win now though. 

• Like 1